2

Jin : I still don't know why ?? How come you didn't get scared of me Mrs. Lalisa monaban huh ?? I'm your CEO Ok ??

Lisa : Its not that you're the CEO so I have to get scared of you , but because of your attitude. And also I work here since you're dad was the CEO , I work here for almost my entire life. There's nothing I don't know about you're family.

Jin : Maybe you're right but wait......Mrs. park , your work place is in the 49th floor so what are you doing here ?? And what about my new secretary ?? Is she here now , she shouldn't be late in her first day.

Rosè : Your new secretary just went inside the elevator , But she's still inside because she's waiting for me. But since you're here , Why don't you go with her ?? And about me.....I'm hungry , I didn't eat breakfast today so can I get the permission from you to bring some food for me ??

Jin : Ok ok but don't be late because I have some work for you to do..

Rosè : Thank you Mr. Kim you're the best.

She gave him thumbs up and went to the cafeteria.

Jin : So I'll go now Mrs. manoban !! Oh and also next week , My two friends in new work will work here for the biggest project , and I have a surprise for you and mrs. park too...

Lisa : Ok mr. Kim.

She bowed to him as Jin immediately ran to the elevator once he saw that it's about to close.

The elevator door opens again and he saw jisoo moving aside so he can get aside too , they stand beside each other with an awkward silence so he decided to ask her.

Jin : Miss.......Kim jisoo ??

Jisoo who doesn't know who the hell he is , turned her head slowly to him.

Jisoo : How.....did you know my name ??

Jin : Mrs. park said that you're mr. Kim's new secretary right ???

A smile appeared on Jisoo's face before she answer his question but her smile made the man who was standing in front of her amaze by her beautiful smile that appeared all of a sudden.

Jisoo ; Yeah....

Jin thought

She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen before.

Jin : Hello , I'm mr. Kim seokjin , The CEO. Nice to meet you.....

Jisoo : Oh....

Jisoo bowed her head down a little.

Jisoo : I'm sorry about earlier.....I didn't know that you're mr. Kim.

Jin : Its okay. so go to my office first ok ?? I'll explain to you some details about how to be my secretary.

He's different from Taehyung , Beside having a handsome face, he had a kind heart and he was also friendly. He always show his smile to his workers , no matter if he's mad or angry. He doesn't have a girlfriend because he wants to find a girl who is exactly like him. Beautiful , kind and friendly.