19

The elevator door opens revealing Lisa and Rosè. Jisoo came outside and hit the man on last time.

Lisa : Omo unnie , why did you hit him ?? Mr. kang are you ok ??

Rosè : Lisa , why bother to ask him if he's ok or not. Let's just help him....

Jisoo : This jerk grabbed my butt earlier. Who would let this bitch go easily ??

Hearing that , Lisa and rosè who were holding the man's arms on both sides. They realized his arms away which made the man fall down.

Lisa : Serves you right idiot ?? Let's go unnies don't care about him...

You're not in the mood today ?? You look so pissed off..whe....

Jisoo : Shut up !!

Lisa was speechless

Rosè : Lisa...She told you to shut up ??

Lisa : I know...." She's on her period " Lisa thought.

Jisoo : Oh shoot...

She began to cry..

Jisoo : I'm sorry lisa , I'm so sorry.

" I'm on my period today " Jisoo thought.

Lisa : Heh see ?? I knew it.

Rosè : But why the hell are you crying ??

Jisoo : Ahh , I don't know !! I even yelled at our boss.

Rosè : Our boss is your boyfriend , of course he didn't mind right ??

Jisoo : Yeah he didn't but bitch , I hate it.

Lisa : Its our nature and oh...Rosè unnie how is your relationship with mr. park ??

Rosè : We keep fighting because that SHORTY is so over protective and he doesn't let me talk to any guy...

Jisoo : Its because you're so beautiful so guys might fell for you.

Rosè : I know that I'm beautiful and I know that he loves me but that's too much.

Forget about me , what about you Lisa ??

Lisa : About me ?? What about me ??

Oh me and Mr. Jeon ?? We are friends , nothing more then that.

Jisoo : Lie to others but not me and chae.  we know how you feel about him.

Lisa : You two know how I feel about him but he doesn't know. so what's the point ?? He might have a girlfriend or a wife already...

Rosè : Don't always think negatively Lisa. What if he had feelings for you too ??

Lisa : His actions already told me that we can't be more then friends...

Rosè : Lisa , are you acting dumb or are you really dumb ?? His actions told you ?? He doesn't want you to know.

Lisa : Let's go to our office !! I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Then she walked away.

Jisoo : She's upset....Let's go to our office. We will talk about this later and Oh..I forget that I had to bring the documents from the ground floor. Annyeong !!

Jisoo left

Rosè : Ohh...Why no one believes me like this.

Meanwhile Jisoo

She got inside the elevator again as she got her documents and Jimin also got inside. She stand aside to not start and conversation with him.

Jimin : Ya he , hello sister.

Jisoo : Shut up Jimin. I'm not in the mood to talk to you.

Jimin : That's why I'm trying to enlighten your mood.

Jisoo : Leave me alone.

Jimin ; WHY huh ??? Why not huh ??

He began to make silly faces which made Jisoo bump his head with her hand.

Don't worry , I'm ok.