4

The first day of bring Mr. Kim's secretary has finally end smoothly. Jisoo arrived at the ground floor and she was standing I  front of the company when Lisa and Rosè came to her direction.

Lisa : Oh Jisoo unnie , Don't you have anything to ride ??

Jisoo : Actually , I called my boyfriend to pick me up , that's why.......

Rosè : Oh......I thought about.....Maybe we should go and grab some soju to welcome our new secretary ???

Jisoo : Haha sorry , I have a plan tonight already. Maybe next time ok ??

Lisa : So we will go now.....

Rosè : See you tomorrow unnie.

Jisoo : Yes bye bye , see you tomorrow !!

Lisa and rosè left while Jisoo was still waiting for her Boyfriend to come.

30 minutes later.

Jin : Mrs. Kim ?? You still didn't leave yet ?? it's to late.....

Jisoo : Oh mr. Kim....

She bowed to him.

Jisoo : Uh.....I'm waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up.

Jin : Oh.....I thought that you're single.

Boyfriend ???

Jisoo : Yes mr. Kim , I've been in a relationship for almost a year now.

Suddenly a car stopped in the middle of the road and the man came out from the car and waved his hand to grab Jisoo's attention.

Jisoo : Oh he is here now. I'll go now Mr. Kim drive safely and bye.

Jin : Yeah you too Mrs. Kim, see you tomorrow.

Jisoo bowed and ran to taehyung.

Jisoo gave him a kiss on his checks and he smiled to her and opened the car door to get Jisoo inside.

But once he's eyes lays on Jin , those smiles disappeared in a second. After he looked at Jin , he got inside the car and drove away.

Jin : What's his problem ?? Its not like I'm trying to flirt with his girlfriend or something.....

After he said that , he also went to the parking area and gets inside his car to go back to his home too.

At night

At taehyung's and Jisoo's share apartment.

While taehyung lets Jisoo sleep on his chest , he noticed that she was quite then usual which made him curious.

Taehyung : How was your first day today babe ??

She didn't hear his question because she was lost in her own thoughts about the incident that happened at the company.

Taehyung : Babe , you ok ?? Jisoo !!!

KIM JISOO !! Why aren't you answering babe ?? What happened to you ??

Jisoo : You know it......don't you ??

Taehyung : Know what ?? I don't understand !! Straight to the point Soo...

Jisoo got up and sat infront of him. She took a deep breath before she started talking.

Jisoo : Its gone.

Taehyung : What's gone ?? You know that I don't like that kind of question ?? Don't try to make me guess because I don't know what are you trying to talk about.

Jisoo : The thread....Its gone. It disappeared. It was cut....today morning. What did you do tae ?? This thread won't cut easily no matter what happens. But how ??

Taehyung : What......I don't know anything.....

Jisoo suddenly burst into tears.

Jisoo : Did you hear what I said ?? I said that it won't cut easily. You already know that I can see it right ?? But what did you do ??

Taehyung : Its not like what you're thinking babe. There must be something wrong , you know how much I love you right ??  Ok , even thought its cut but we won't break apart like this thread too ok ?? I didn't believe that it depends on us that much !! If we love each other no matter what then we will always stay together.

Jisoo : I know.....but explain to me , why couldn't I hear anything anymore ?? why??

He couldn't see Jisoo crying so he pulled her closer and hugged her tight while caressing her hair slowly.

Taehyung : Everything is gonna be fine ok ?? I love you and I still do !! Don't ever think like that again hmm ??

Now I just made her fell for me even more......damn !! I'm sorry babe.

Meanwhile jin

Jin : What is that red thing on her little finger ??

FLASHBACK on how Jin knew.

When Jisoo got inside the car she waved her hand again to Jin. He saw the red thread on her little finger but what shocked him more is that he saw a red thread on his little finger too.

By curiosity, he searched at Google and after knowing the meaning of the string of fate , he looked at himself in the mirror then looked at his phone again.

Jin : So......that means that me and the new girl are.......?