3

Now move back to the WWH holding.

Jin took Jisoo to his office , once they arrived Jisoo was amazed at how luxury his office is.

Jisoo : Wow , this office is so big , I can compare it with my bedroom and my kitchen.

She mumbled while walking behind Jin.

Jin : Did you say something Mrs. Kim ??

He suddenly turned to her which made Jisoo hit his chest , She looks at him and backs away slowly.

Jisoo : Uh.....I'm sorry mr. Kim.

She laughs nervously.

Jin : You.....seem so silly sometimes.......huh Mrs. Kim ??

Jisoo : Yeah...Mr. Kim. I'm the crack head among my three friends. That's why.

Jin : Ahh...ok.

Let's think if the two silliest people stay at one place , what will happen ??

He was thinking in his mind.

Jisoo saw Jin suddenly smiled like an idiot when she called him.

Jisoo : Mr. Kim , why are you suddenly smiling like that ??

,Jin came back to his sense and changed his facial expression all of a sudden.

Jin : No , nothing.

Okay let's get back to work. As my secretary , you have to go with me anywhere , Including the business trips , the meetings and also you have to know if today I have any schedules or not. My Daily schedule is with Mrs. park. I'll prepare some paper works for you to do while Mrs. park will guide you to some important places in the company so you can start your work tomorrow. you have to do every work that I told you to do and don't give it to anyone without my permission. I'll leave all my trust to you so don't stab me behind my back.

Jisoo : I got it Mr. Kim , I won't let you down.

She bowed again.

Jin : I trust you ok ?? Mrs. park , come to my office right now.

Rosè : yeah mr. Kim.

Jin called Rosè through the assistant call ( that thing on the table )

Rosè arrived at the office after he called her.

Rosè ; What do you need mr. Kim ??

She bowed.

Jin : Could you guide Mrs. Kim to the important places in the company for her ??

Rosè ; Ok mr. Kim.

Jin : And also , are you full ??

Rosè : Hehe I'm so full right now , thank you Mr. Kim. I'll go now , let's go Jisoo shi.