22

Jisoo : Oh I forget to tell you that you have some guest today and they are in your office.

Jin : Really ?? Who are they ??

Jisoo : You'll know once we arrive.

Jin : We arrived now idiot.

He chuckled while getting in his office but when he saw the guests his smile dropped.

Taehyung and his girlfriend bowed to them. Jisoo smiles widely expect Jin.

Jisoo : Jin....What's wrong ??

Jin : What are you doing here ??

Taehyung : Why ?? Can't I visit my ex girlfriend and the one who stole her from me ??

The way they looked at each other says that they will kill each other soon which made Jennie and Jisoo scared.

Iconic lines

Jin : Hello how are you ?? I'm fine thank you.

Taehyung : Naiyakara ppoppo. Now worries hyung I'm still alive.

They went and hugged each other.

Jennie mumbled to Jisoo : Do you know what happened ??

Jisoo shakes her head as a no because she's also confused.

Jin : Glad you're still breathing. What makes you come here ??

Taehyung : Ahh..since me and jennie are back together she wanted to meet her bff which is your girlfriend so yeah....

Jin : Then don't go back yet , lets have lunch together. Jungkook and Jimin and their girlfriends will join us too.

Taehyung : That's great , jen what do you.....Jennie ??

Jennie : Are you really the taehyung I know ?? Bruh that man changed a lot.

Taehyung : Really ?? I don't think I changed that much.

Jisoo : Bro you never smiled easily before and now look !! I can't bare your meme face. 180% change.

Taehyung : Aren't you the one who told me to smile often idiot ??

Nice friendship after love❤.

Jisoo : I know pabo but I didnt expect you to change that much.

Taehyung : Alright alright so , what do you think Jennie ??

Jennie : Yeah that's great. It's been a long time since we all had a meal togeth...

The door opened and cutted Jennie's words. The door reaveled our sunshine.

Hoseok : Umm...Hello ?? Did I miss something here ?? wow !!

Jin : Oh hobi , what are you doing here ?? You're free from your schedule again ??

Hoseok : Yeah !! You know after the promotion since 5 months ago I was so lonely , just going to the company to practice practice and practice and then go back to my apartment. And yeah a soloist like me doesn't get so much support so I'm always free , that's why !!

Jisoo : Jeez jeez jeez , this man is always free....Doesn't he has anything to do ??

Hoseok : You ain't worth my love if you only love to hate me !! Yah are you a real or fake fan ?? You're just talking shit about me infront of my face. Do you think I want to be free ?? I want to have a girlfriend like ya'll.

Jisoo : I didn't say anything bad about you Mr. Jung , I just said that you're always free. What are you gonna do if you have a girlfriend ??

Hoseok : You know , take her on a date so I won't be a lonely ass m....

The door opened again , Mina came inside with the documents. As she put it down , she bowed and was about to leave but...

Hoseok : Hey beauty , do you wanna  go out and have lunch with me ??

Mina : Oh I'm sorry sir but I'm not ready to have an idol boyfriend. I'm too young to die from your fans and also , I don't love men.

She bowed and left.

Hoseok : What the fuck ?? She doesn't love men ?? Is it that hard to find a girlfriend for myself ?? I need one !!

I'm here hoseok if you need me 🤣🤣.