17

Taehyung ; You.....Were here all along ?? How have you been ?? How is life.....Without me ?? Did you already forget me ?? Did you find someone.....

Jennie : Sir , I think you should stop asking me those types of questions. I don't know who you are...

Taehyung : Just one month passed jennie !! You're not that weak to forget me that easily. Look at me again. One last time !!

Jennie decided to look at him again but as soon as she looked at his eyes that was looking at her. All the memories they shared popped in her mind. A tear unexpectedly fell from her eyes but she immediately wiped it away.

Jennie : What are you doing here ???

Taehyung : See ?? You still remember me. Now answer my questions ???

Jennie : I was here all along and I'm doing fine but sometimes not fine because I'm without you. Of course I never forget you , and I didn't found anyone to replace you in my heart yet.

She noticed that taehyung kept smiling at her which made her look at him.

Jennie : Anyways....You changed a lot !! I never saw you smiling like that.....Jisoo must have taken care of you right ??

Taehyung : Yeah she did.

Jennie : Then what the hell are you doing here ?? Jisoo will think that you are cheating on her again. Leave !!

Taehyung : Yeah I mean , that's why she let me come here and take you back to Korea. I'll never leave unless you're with me.

Jennie : This is not funny Taehyung. Just leave !!

Taehyung : I told you already that I'll never leave unless you're with me. Me and Jisoo are over.

Jennie : What ?? What do you mean by that ???

Taehyung : Few weeks ago , Kim seokjin asked me to break up with Jisoo because he liked her. But I didn't break up with her , she did. She told me to break up with her cause she knows that I love you. She knows what we have done that time and she forgave us and she also told me to go to you because I love you Jennie. we promised each other that we ate going to be with each others side. And I came here to get you back....With me !!

Jennie : But I didn't agree to go anywhere yet !!

Taehyung : Then agree right now because I won't take any negative answers from you.

Jennie : Excuse me , what ?? You're not my life controller so its not your business if I go or not but no no. Leave my shop , I'm not going anywhere.

Taehyung : So I think I'll start the body language with you now huh ??

Taehyung walked towards Jennie which was looking at him.

Jennie : Yah , what the hell are you doing ?? Don't even think of carrying me on your shoulders huh ?? YAH !!!

Taehyung : Thanks for reminding me , baby girl.

Taehyung carried Jennie on his shoulders and left the shop , while the other waiters and her manager were confused and they don't know what to do.

Jennie : Yah , where are you taking me ?? Stop the car right now , stop !!

She started to hit him hard on his shoulders and arm muscles which made Taehyung finally stop the car at the road side.

He moved his face closer to her and whispered.

Taehyung : If you don't want us to die together today , shut up Mrs. Kim.

And also don't worry , I'm not gonna kill you because I love you so much. Peace ?? ✌

Jennie : Peace !!

Taehyung ; Good girl.

Jennie thought

This guy !! I still can't believe that me and this guy will be back together again.

Jinsoo in a restaurant

Jisoo : Now let's go to our main ship Jagi. What do you want to eat ?? Or what do you like to eat ??

Jin : You don't know ?

Jisoo : I don't know !! You should tell me what do you like to eat and what do you dislike.

Jin : Are you sure ??

Jisoo nodded.

Jin : There are so many things that you don't know about me ??

I don't like pork belly

I get cold easily

I hate studying

And I like you

Jisoo as a tomato right now.

Jisoo pov

Oh....God

This man is going to be the reason of my death.