9

The next day

Jisoo : Will you pick up after work ??

Taehyung : Of course.

He gave her a small smile

Jisoo : Ok so I'll go now. Don't stress yourself too much and also , keep smiling because you look cute while doing that. Don't keep that serious face in front of me ok ??

That's her first time seeing him smiling his boxy smile. She chuckled at him and messed his hair like a kid.

Jisoo ; Yeah , that's it. I'll go now.

Taehyung : Emm....love you !!

Jisoo just smiled at him and ran inside the company.

And there was a man , looking from his office's window at the couple , He went back to his table and rest there.

Jin : Is it the right decision to let go of this girl just like this.....??

Lisa : Good morning Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo : Good morning Lisa.

Oh......Morning Rosie ??

Rosè : Mr. Kim is here , you're late again.

Jisoo : Its just 7:25 , let's just say that he's early today. I'm always on time.

Lisa : Jisoo unnie is right rosie.

Rosè : Ok.....

Lisa : Anyways jisoo unnie , How are you feeling with Mr. Kim ???

Jisoo : What do you mean Lisa ???

Lisa : Chill , I'm just kidding. It's just you two are pretty close so that's why I was asking.

Jisoo : I think we're not that close.

Lisa ; Trust my eyes unnie.

Suddenly , A man standing behind Lisa tapped her shoulders.

The man : Excuse me , can you tell me where is Mr. Kim seokjin's office ???

Lisa : Yeah....

Lisa turned to the voice slowly whilst replying to him but she suddenly stopped when she saw his face.

Jungkook : Omo....Lisa shi ??

Lisa : Omo.....Jungkook shi ??

Jungkook : Yah ...Long time no see top 1 most beautiful girl in Seoul national universe.

Lisa : Hehe I thought you already forgot me Top 1 handsome man in Seoul national universe.

Jungkook ; Ah and also , Did anyone of you saw Jimin hyung ??

Rosè : That shorty and flirty man ??

Jungkook : Yeah.

Rosè : Unnie lets go and sir , that man is in mr. Kim's office right now.

Rosè dragged Jisoo with her.

Jisoo : Sir please follow me , I'm his secretary yah....Rosè calm down.

Jungkook : Lisa shi , I'll go now. See you....ahh let's have a dinner together tonight.

Lisa : Yeah sure , you should go too.

Jungkook : See you tonight miss beauty.

He left a fly kiss to her then left.

Lisa : Aish....he is still the same.

In Jin's office

Jin : Is Jungkook here , Mrs. Kim.

Jisoo : Oh yeah mr. Kim , do you want me to call him in ??

Jin : No , take him to the room that Jimin was in and I'll be there. And don't forget to call Mrs. manoban and Mrs. park too.

Jisoo : Ok mr. Kim.

Jin : Anyway , you look so beautiful today.

Jisoo : Thanks mr. Kim , you too.

She smiled and bowed to him.

Yah , this feeling is not happening again. I'm not falling for this man right ?? My heart keeps beating fast every time I see his face.