(Darcy Wu) - Hangout

// One Shot \\
// Darcy Wu x Reader \\
(Requested by Moonfire_1213)
——————-——————-————————————

-Info before reading-

• Take Note - You were left behind in Amphibia at the end of True Colors.  Anne and the Plantars were forcefully transported back to Earth without you.  Sasha and Grime had no choice but to leave you behind in the floating Newtopian castle.

Plot - Darcy gets bored and you suffer their wrath.
——————-——————-————————————

-Actual One Shot-

*Your POV*

I was just mindlessly walking around the castle alone.  It was peaceful for a while, until, out of nowhere, I felt something wrap around my waist and lift me upwards. 

Letting out a surprised shriek, I looked around desperately in an attempt to figure out what was happening.  I was confused until I spotted a familiar figure a few feet away.

"Hello, Y/n." Darcy smirked and began to approach.

"Seriously?!  You almost gave me a heart attack!" I crossed my arms and huffed at them as I was still being dangled mid-air.

Darcy snapped their fingers, causing the cords that were holding me up in the air to suddenly let go. Coincidentally, this made me fall directly into Darcy's arms. We stared at each other with wide eyes until they awkwardly chuckled and set me down next to them.

"Well, you obviously didn't just come here to see me. What do you want?" I questioned as I dusted off my hands and turned to look at them.

Darcy scanned over me with each of their ten eyes before they smiled with their usual unsettling smirk again.  "Aw, you don't sound too excited to see us.  Is our Y/n in a grumpy mood again?" They asked in a playful tone and put their arm around my shoulders.

My face instantly heated up.  "W-What??  I'm not grumpy!" I frowned and shoved Darcy away as they began laughing to themself.  I tried to hide my smile while I watched them giggle.

Darcy eventually stopped and took my hand in theirs.  "We were pretty bored just sitting in our throne, so we decided to find you instead." They admitted with a genuine smile, making me raise an eyebrow.

I stood in shock for a few seconds, before I squeezed their hand in return.  "So, what you are telling me is that the all mighty Darcy Wu got lonely and wanted to hang out with me?" I snickered and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

Darcy scoffed and rolled a few of their orange irises, gripping my hand a bit tighter.  "Fine, yes.  We do find you quite entertaining at times." I smiled and closed my eyes happily.  They facepalmed with their other hand before dragging me down the hallway along with them, a smile on both of our faces.

——————-——————-——

"What exactly are you doing?" Darcy asked as they stood next to me, blankets hanging off each of their antlers.

"I'm making us a fort." I replied, before throwing a bunch of pillows onto the floor.  I grabbed a few chairs and set them carefully around the pillows. 
I grabbed a few blankets off of their antlers and threw them over the chairs, which had created a successful pillow fort.  "See?  Cool, right?"

I carefully crawled into the fort and sat back onto the pile of pillows on the ground, letting out a tired sigh. 

The lights in my room suddenly shut off, making me feel a little uneasy.  The only source of light was a dimly lit lantern I had brought into the fort. 

"Darcy?  Are you there?" I called out, but didn't get a reply.  I glanced to the entrance of the fort, immediately seeing ten orange eyes peering in from the dark.  "Stop being horrifyingly creepy and get in here."

They crawled into the fort, almost knocking a chair over with their helmet's antlers, and sat next to me. 

"We are...oddly comfortable." Darcy muttered, looking around.

"I told you so." I replied with a smile, before yawning.  Grabbing a spare blanket, I scooted closer to Darcy and wrapped it around us.  I shivered a little.  "I-It's kinda cold in here." I chuckled dryly, tugging on the blanket.

Darcy watched me carefully for a few moments, before taking another blanket and covering me with it. 

"Thanks, Darce." I rested my back on their armored shoulder, before closing my eyes.

——————-——————-——

*Nobody's POV*

As you fell asleep, Darcy looked over you curiously.  They watched your chest rise and fall with every breath that you took, and reminded themself to tease you about how pathetic you looked the next day.

Not long after you started snoring, Darcy began to get tired as well.  They turned off the lantern and laid down, accidentally causing you to fall onto their chest.

Darcy internally panicked, wondering if they should wake you up.  But, after you groggily draped your arm over them, Darcy decided to just let you sleep.  It's not like they wanted you to stay on their chest forever or anything—Darcy closed their eyes and eventually dozed off too.

In the morning, the two of you were still sound asleep in your pillow fort.  Darcy had their arms wrapped around you, hugging you to their chest protectively, while you rested your head into their neck, snoring away peacefully.

——————-——————-——

*EXTRA*

You woke up incredibly embarrassed, while Darcy scrambled to stand up, causing the lantern to get knocked over and set their cape on fire.

——————-——————-————————————

(A/N)

Darcy's finally here!  I hope you enjoyed your request.  I loved writing this :)