ᴏɴᴇ : ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

I've been going to the summer house in Cousins since I was very little. Not a baby, more like a toddler. My mom was always friends with Susannah and Laurel since high school, but then for a few years, they had a ripple in their friendship.

Then a few years after me and my twin were born, they resolved their problems and became close again. Then we all practically became family.

Susannah has two boys, the fisher boys. Conrad and Jeremiah. While Laurel had two kids, one boy and one girl. Steven and Isabel. While growing up, I loved nicknames. I liked to have one for every person. There was Dais, Con, Jerry, Belly, and Steve. But then Jeremiah didn't want me too call him Jerry, so I call him Jere now.

Oh, and me and Jere are dating. We've been dating since last summer, and it's been great so far. We have our differences, but we grew up together. What could go wrong? If anything, we'll break up and just stay friends.

--

Jere Fisher:
See you soon gorgeous

"Can you stop drooling over your boyfriends text and finish packing?" Daisy groaned, throwing a pillow at her twin. Emery rolled her eyes, but she was still giggling.

The girl stood up and walked to her closet, grabbing all the clothes she had already planned on packing and begun to fold them into her hot pink suitcase.

"I'm really excited." Emery squealed, she already had another bag packed with everything else she needed, so she just had to finish putting the rest of her clothes and toiletries into this bag.

"Your excited because you wanna finally sleep with your boyfriend, because you've been dating him for a year." Daisy joked, and the other girl just gaped her mouth at the girl before throwing a pillow at her.

"I mean, just a little bit. But other than that, I feel like this summer will be eventful and fun and just... different."

"You said that last summer."

"And was I wrong? No. I started dating Jeremiah freaking Fisher." Emery gave her 'I'm right' face, which she made a lot.

Daisy rolled her eyes, "Whatever, just remember to pack the condoms you bought last night. You don't want J. Fisher giving you an STD."

--

All three Ravine girls were in the car, the twins and the mom. Both girls sat in the back, all of them listening to music from the stereo, having a karaoke moment. All of them had huge smiles on their faces, and were giggling most of the time. This drive was always her favorite thing ever, because her dad wasn't there to fuck everything up.

--

Both twins were already unbuckled and opening the door the second they pulled up to the house, both running out of the car. Emery had pushed Daisy out of the car so she stumbled and almost fell.

They both got out and she punched Emery's shoulder. "Bitch! I could've died!"

Emery rolled her eyes and giggled, "From falling on the ground?"

"Shut up." Daisy snarked jokingly, she turned around to see Belly and they ran towards each other, hugging.

Emery smiled and looked around for Jeremiah, she saw Steven, then Susannah, and then Jeremiah. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly, she picked her up in the air and spun around.

He finally put her down and he kissed her, his lips tasted sweet like sugar. They both pulled apart, but Emery hung her arms around his neck, and he kept his hands on her waist. "I haven't seen you since Spring Break."