ᴛᴡᴏ : ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

They all walked to the beach together, and for some reason, Belly decided to wear a dress that her mother would definitely would not approve of. But who gave a fuck? Not either of the twins.

Once they saw the party, Emery spun Belly. "We are some hot ass bitches." Emery stated, and Belly giggled at her.

They walked towards the fire in the sand. "Yo, gas station girl." A random guy yelled at them, and Emery turned to the girls.

"Do you guys know him?" She whispered, the guy walking towards them.

Belly sighed, "Sadly, yea." She was rubbing her arm, and Emery could see she didn't want to talk to him, but he started talking to her either way.

"Hey. Where you coming from?" He asked, looking her up and down.

"Uh, a-another party."

He chuckled, how old is the mother fucker? "Sweet. Yeah. Hey. Here, take my beer." He handed her the beer but she pushed it away.

"No, no thanks. I'm okay." She mumbled.

"So, uh... you got a boyfriend back home?" He asked, moving closer to her.

"Um..." She turned to the other girls and mouthed, 'help'.

Both stepped forward, and Emery started to push him away from her. "I think your done talking to her buddy boy." She said, still pushing him, but he grabbed her hands pulled them off of him.

"Don't touch me, and we were having a conversation, if you couldn't tell." He acted tough, trying to scare Emery. But she laughed.

"If that's what you call a conversation, you must really not talk to people much." The brunette grinned, "And I doubt you get touched much, be glad that I'm willing to even push you away from her."

He glared at her and stepped towards her, "Don't be stupid and say shit you'll regret."

She stepped towards him, her adrenaline high and her heart racing. But she kept cool. "How will I regret it? You wanna hit me?" Emery teased, and Daisy just watched her with a grin. Belly was very confused, she'd never seen this side of Emery that wasn't to the boys.

"Don't test me." Emery began laughing loudly and turned to the girls. "Did you hear that? He's all tough and strong." She turned back to him, still having a huge smile on her face. "If you wanna act tough, do something about it."

"Emery!" A voice yelled, and of course it was Steven. He ran over and grabbed her wrist. "What the fuck are you doing!" He exclaimed, pulling her away from the guy.

"Oh nothing bad, just putting him in his place. He said not to test him, so I tested him. He didn't do anything, and we're fine." She pulled her wrist away from him but he wouldn't let go, and he grabbed Belly's wrist.

"You are starting shit," He looked at Emery, who rolled her eyes. Then he turned to Belly, "and what are you wearing?"

"It's Taylor's." She mumbled, and Emery pulled her wrist out of his grip and stood next to Daisy.

He began to drag her away, saying they were leaving, and the girls watched. They knew he would be convinced to let her stay, they weren't worried. That was until she fell, and Emery ran to her.

"Shit, Belly. Come on. Are you okay?" She grabbed her hand and then they saw Conrad with a girl, and Conrad stared at them in confusion.

"Em? Belly? What the fuck are you doing here?" He stared at them in confusion, and Em shrugged.

"We were bored, so we came here."

"Who are they?" The girl asked rudely, and Emery gave her a dirty look.