sɪx : ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴ

"Aubrey!" Emery exclaimed at her inappropriate joke, both stumbling and laughing as they walk down the stairs. They got even more drunk because they both were bored and were playing never have I ever, and because they knew everything about each other, they used that against each other.

"Em?" Both girls looked into the kitchen to see Susannah and Laurel, staring at the girls. They both made a serious face and walked slowly into the kitchen. "When did Aubrey get here?" Laurel asked.

Emery gulped, "Well, she came over this morning for emotional support." Oops. She hadn't told them about the Jeremiah thing.

Both moms made a confused expression, "Emotional support? For what?"

Aubrey glanced at Emery, she was going to say something but decided to keep her mouth shut. "Um, I- I can't tell you guys." Emery said nervously, rubbing little circles onto the palm of her hand with her index finger.

Laurel walked over to her, placing her hands on both girl's shoulders supportingly, rubbing them comfortingly. "We're always here for you girls, you can tell us."

"We really can't." Aubrey said, and both girls pulled away from her touch, walking to the island and sitting down.

Laurel then made a weird face, "What's that smell? It smells like alcohol." Emery and Aubrey's eyes widened, then they began to suppress giggles, which was difficult.

"Um, I- I don't know." Emery whispered, almost laughing.

"Whatever." Laurel walked back to where she was standing before. "I thought we were keeping dinner simple." She then said.

"It's Belly's sweet 16." Susannah said in response. "Is Daisy done shucking the corn?"

"Mm, not yet. I can't believe she forgot Belly's birthday. What's up with that?" Laurel asked Emery, who just shrugged.

"She's been weird this summer, but I mean, you can't judge her. She said she got cheated on like a month ago."

Laurel shook her head, "God, I hate cheaters." Emery and Aubrey chuckled, to which the moms gave them a weird look.

Then Emery stiffened her face expression to serious, "Well, I mean. Who doesn't?"

"Your so lucky to have a boyfriend like my Jere." Susannah said brightly, smiling at the thought of one of her favorite girls and her sons dating.

In response, Emery just looked away from them, back at Daisy. "Well, maybe you should talk to her Laurel, she always opens up to you."

Laurel nodded slowly, "I'm on it." Laurel walked outside to talk to Daisy, who was shucking corn.

Emery looked back at Aubrey to see her stuffing marshmallows into her mouth. Emery just squinted at her.

Aubrey just shrugged, "What?" She muffled out of the little space in her mouth. "Ou cont hudge me."

Emery rolled her eyes, laughing. Susannah joined in too.

Emery and Aubrey sat at the dinner, both talking to Cameron, who seemed adorable. He was straight edge or something, he loved the ocean and animals, especially marine animals, and he was sweet.

Belly and Taylor were talking, while Emery was still mad at Belly, Conrad and Jeremiah for being rude, saying something she knew would get to her, and cheating on her. Wow. That's a lot.

"Emery! Let him eat!" Aubrey whispered into her ear, hitting her arm. Emery laughed, turning back to Aubrey.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop getting to know him." She responded sarcastically, taking a sip of her water.