ᴇɪɢʜᴛ : ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs

TW : homophobia and abuse

They had drank pomegranate margaritas and talked about everything. Emery asked them advice about the Jeremiah and Conrad stuff, and they said that she should talk to Conrad about it, and talk to Jeremiah after.

Then they got interrupted by Susannah calling for cake, and they began to run downstairs to the back door.

"Ooh, I want the piece with the strawberries!" Belly exclaimed. But by the time they got there, they watched Belly trip on the stairs, and accidentally push Susannah down with her

The cake stand shattered on the floor, glass flung into the pool and on the ground. The cake crumbling with it.

"Bells!" Emery exclaimed and began to run to Belly to see if she was okay, at the same time as Laurel.

"Belly, are you okay?"

"Honey, are you okay?" Adam asked, and Susannah yelled at him.

"Adam, I'm fine! Stop it! J-just go away." She began to sit up as Emery grabbed Belly and examined her.

"Are you alright, Bells?"

"I-I'm sorry." Belly mumbled, and Susannah looked at her. She just stood up, and began walking inside. All the girls stared in astonishment at what happened.

"Mom?" Belly murmured, clearly clueless on what was happening.

"I'll deal with you later." Laurel muttered as she stood up, following Susannah.

John walked over to Belly and helped her stand up, and Emery stood up. She felt bad for Belly and Susannah.

Emery stood there and watched as John and Daisy helped Belly inside, Victoria following.

Then someone grabbed her arm and she turned to who it was, it was her Dad. "Emery, we need to talk."

Emery pulled his hand off of her arm, she was drunk too so she was a bit out of it. "No, stop."

"Eme, come on-"

Emery interrupted him. "Don't call me that, you don't deserve to call me that."

Luke looked at her with desperation, he wanted her to forgive him badly. But she was stubborn. "Emery, just talk to me."

Emery scoffed, "I don't want to talk to you." She began to turn away.

"Please, Emery. Just talk to me!" He demanded, and she stopped in her tracks. Now she was angry. She was mad at her Dad for coming here, for ruining her summer like he did life, for expecting her to talk to him.

She turned back, filled with fury. "You want me to talk to you? Okay! Fine!" She stepped forward. "I don't know why you came here, nobody wants you here! You know what you did, and you know why I won't ever forgive you. You... ruined me!" Emery was yelling now. Rose and Aubrey watched in shock, to scared to walk away.

"You always treated me like shit, you favorited Daisy my whole life! You didn't give a shit about me until Daisy came out, and then suddenly, I was your whole world. I always wanted that growing up, but then you started to-" Emery stopped, huffing.

Now here's a secret, Emery had a couple secrets about her Dad she hadn't told anyone. Like, anyone.

Luke stared at her with anger, fear and shock. He shook his head as Aubrey stepped forward. "Started to do what, Emmie?"

Emery glanced at her, and then at the ground. A tear slipping down her cheek, but she wiped it away quickly. "I shouldn't have said anything." Emery mumbled.

"Emery. Don't you dare." Luke warned, and Emery looked at him. This made her angry, he had no right to talk right now. She could ruin his life, and he was threatening her.