ɴɪɴᴇ : sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

"Twirl..." Jeremiah whispered as he twirled Emery, "Then dip." He dipped her, and she smiled. Kissing him lightly on the lips, smiling through the whole thing.

Once Jeremiah pulled her back to standing, they were both smiling. "Your missing a shift for this." Emery mumbled, and Jeremiah shrugged.

"I mean, anything for you." Emery laughed and shoved him playfully.

"I swear, you say the corniest shit." Belly was standing by herself, texting on her phone. Well until Shayla and Steven walked over to her.

Emery turned back to Jeremiah, sighing. Emery had no reason to be mad at Belly, she didn't know anything about the letter or what was happening with Conrad. But a part of her was mad.

But she was over it, over the whole Conrad thing. She was with Jeremiah again. And she was happy.

"Attention, everyone. Please welcome our debutante waltz instructor, Ms. Covington, all the way from Ms. Covington's School of Ballroom Dance in Newton." Paige introduced, and everyone applauded.

"Thank you, Paige. As you all know, the waltz is the most highly anticipated part of the ball. So, please join your partners now... Come on." Emery stared at Belly, she was alone.

Then she turned to Jeremiah. "Jere, I'm gonna dance with Bells, okay?" Jeremiah nodded and walked over to the side.

Emery walked over to Belly, who was standing shyly in the middle of the room. "Bells, hey." Emery said, grabbing her hand. "We'll dance together, I know you didn't have time to ask Cam so..."

Belly smiled, "Really?"

"Sure, I'm family. But you need an escort for the big night. Paige is gonna have, like, die if you wait too long. I missed a couple things and I don't think she likes me that much."

Belly laughed and put her hand on Emery's shoulder as Emery raised there connecting hand, aka, getting into position.

"So, um, you and Jere are good now?" Belly asked, glancing at the boy who was joking with Nicole.

Emery smiled, "Yeah, last night we-"

"Had sex?" Emery gaped at the girl, who was laughing and shaking her head. "My room is right next to yours, I heard. It was gross."

Emery laughed, "Well, sorry about that. But yeah, we're back together. Fully."

Belly gagged, "Disgusting. Don't make sex jokes." Emery giggled. They were talking low so nobody would hear them.

"I didn't mean it like that."

Belly then bit her lip and sighed, "I have to tell you something." Emery raised her eyebrow in response, if Belly said what she thought she was about to say, this would be uncomfortable for Emery. "I almost kissed Conrad last night."

Emery nodded and scrunched her face together. "Yeah, I saw." She was trying her best to be happy for her, Belly has liked Conrad for, like, ever.

"Yeah! It was like, kinda exciting. But then Dais almost shot us with a firework on accident and ruined it, but it's okay."

Emery shoved the laugh that was about to come out down her throat. "Well, you know Dais."

"Yeah."

"All right. Take a step, go back." Emery instructed, and after a while, Belly was getting the hang of it. "You're-you're doing really good." Emery exclaimed with a smile.

"What, in these shoes?" They both giggle.

"It's a simple step. Forward with the left, slide to the right, and then the feet close together." Mrs. Covington instructed, then Paige began whispering to her.