New life

As Izuku was coming back from the hospital because his mother gave birth to a girl name Izumi Midoriya. Izuku was happy along with Hisashi to have a new member to the family it was sad that Jirou didn't come with him as she told him she something to do. With her when she told him that she really meant that she was gonna spend time with Denki and spending a lot of time with him what they didn't know is that momo has cowgirl them in the act. As Izuku made it back to the dorms he overhears he class talking shit about him.

Tsu: I don't understand why Midoriya is even here he always breaks his bones.

Ochako; I know he always cries for no reason I don't see why Jirou even likes him let alone date him.

Shoji: Aizawa is right he always cause problems for us I'm starting to thinking that he is a traitor.

Kirishma: yea but no one cares about him anyways.

As Izuku walks away and went to his room he met All might and Nezu.

Izuku: is there a reason why you are at my door?

Nezu: yes we are here to expel to you from UA

All might: sorry young Midoriya we need someone who can put a smile on people faces and you don't fit that role I've should've left you quirkless

Izuku: weren't you quirkless as well.

All might; SHUT UO YOU VILE VILLAIN GIVE ME MY QUIRK OF ILL FORCE YOU TO GIVE IT UP.

Izuku: FINE TAKE THE STUPID QUIRK BUT DONT COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOUR STUPUD SUCCESSORS DOTM WANT YIY TO CARRY OUT THE NEXT SYMBOL OF PEACE

Both Nezu and All might was shocked that Izuku yelled back at the #1 hero.

Nezu: listen here young man be grateful that we are not sending you to jail cause we can now give him the quirk and leave and don't you dare leave this country if you do we will say that you sold out on UA not wanting to be a hero.

Hisashi: and if you say that I will put you on blast that you would say that to the public you are not gonna keep my son hostage in a country.

Nezu: because he is nothing but a rat for Japan.

Hisashi: then what about you cause I can tell the hero commissioner of Japan that you are keeping someone hostage and trust me I don't think they take to lightly to people who got out of being a rat.

Nezu paled that Hisashi got everything that he knows about Nezu and Nezu sighted in defeat.

Nezu: fine but I primped you if he does leave this country I will find him and make him be my bitch.

Hisashi: that is also saved into my hard drive anything else.

All might: leave this damn school you piece of shit.

Hisashi: don't think we don't know that your quirkless Bithc might.

All might wide eyed to what he had said.

All might: I thought you can keep a secret young Midoriya

Hisashi: who said he told me cause he never did.

All might: then how did you know?

Hisashi: because you just told me dumbass

Nezu: even I saw that one coming now leave my school or else.

As Izuku got everything he wanted and leave momo came and saw Izuku suitcases and started to tear up.

Momo: Midoriya where are you going?

Izuku: I'm leaving nezu expell me off of something stupid.

Momo:(tears formed) that means you leaving us.