Realization and wedding

Back in Japan everyone in Ua was going down hill and was wondering why and Jiroh came in crying looking for Izuku.

Juror:*crying* guys where is Mophead I haven't seen him in a while so you know where he's at?

Katsuki: so you finally realize after all the shit you did to him are you really expecting to be his girlfriend at all let me tell you something the damn nerd been left a few months ago with ponytail.

As Jiroh wide eyed and went into anger.

Jirou:*angry* HOW COULD HE CHEAT ON ME WITH HER WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DONT?

Aizawa: not being a hoe like you are come on now you really think that he'll date a hoe like you and still be friends with those who talk behind his back and besides he's in America with his family and daughter.

Everyone: DAUGHTER SINCE WHEN?

Aizawa: since he been in America

Ochako: he probably raped her into having that child we need to save her.

Aizawa: how are you gonna do that your broke out of all of us.

As Ochako started to cry and broke down everyone started to get angry at Aizawa for what he said.

Aizawa:*uses his quirk* don't you all dare give me an attitude you are to blame about this you all decided to talk shut behind his back.

Katsuki: not our fault he's weak.

Aizawa: if he's weak then how is he training to become the now former #1 hero huh I see that none of you tried doing what he does but Yaomomo that what made her go with him.

As everyone looks down in shame and now they were no way of them telling Izuku or Momo sorry to them and Jirou is crying that she lost the guy she cheated on. With the Midoriya family they are having a good time together and Izuku thought it was a good idea to have his and Momo wedding. As everyone got prepared for the wedding they went to an indoor wedding that was the most beautiful thing they saw. As Momo came down the isle and made it to Izuku both said their vows and the preacher told them to kiss their bride and they did and everyone started clapping for now the married couple as both of the parents of Momo and Izuku let their little one go to them to hug them of their marriage that they had back in Japan Kyoka heart started to hurt more that Izuku married Momo and she bared it more because she didn't think of having the same life as him or with him or be a family and she started crying.

Kyoka:*crying* I'm sorry Midoriya for cheating I was so stupid to let you go.

That's the end of this chapter. I know I haven't done any stories working the last few days but I had to take a break and mostly that I had work as well so yea if I ever do it more and more or sometime less just know I'm working