Song for Aiko

As days goes by the newest keener of the Midoriya family has arrived back home and Izuku made a song for her but he waited for awhile(next day actually) and he spent time with the family. In Japan UA was in chaos because waves upon waves was on top of them filled with civilians.

Jirou: what's going on why are they here?

Denki: I don't know

Bakugo: you 2 are pathetic you can't win against these people all you need is force.

As he tried to hurt them his quirk got shut down and see that Aizawa is there and used his quirk.

Aizawa: I've been gone for months and I see that my so called class is gonna hurt civilians off of what they did to a person who did nothing wrong to them and winning the civilians over how pathetic of you.

With Aizawa he's been on a vacation hoping and thinking that his class will have a normal day and do "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" but a few months in he see the news that everyone at UA everyone had bad mouth his favorite student while listening to some new music that he didn't know that it was his favorite student and he left to go help the civilians. As he made it he hears that UA is full of fakes and he couldn't agree more in his mind.

Aizawa: EVERYONE CHILL YOUR ASSES OUT I KNOW THAT THIS SCHOOL IS FAKE AND ME AND THE REAL HEROS ARE GONNA TAKE CARE OF THEM AFTER WE PUT THEM OUT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THEM.

Commissioner: actually don't worry Aizawa we can take it from here thank you for being a true hero for the people of Japan your job here as a teacher is over be a full time hero.

Aizawa: ok say less

As Aizawa left everyone who is in UA was shocked that he didn't care for them not one bit.

Commissioner: now onto you as I see the people of Japan is here and wants this school shut down I will deliver.

Nezu: you can't do that I got blackmail on you move along and see nothing.

Commissioner: oh really remember what Hisashi said that day when you did it.

As Nezu remembered he dropped down me banged his hand on the floor.

Nezu:(crying) why am I such a fool?

Commissioner: and on top of that you and Bitch Might here tried to make a girl a sex slave to Japan and you got no shame.

All might: let us make it right for the people I'm the No1 hero (jerk) for a reason right.

Commissioner: no you failed to be one for a boy who was quirkless as you and you called him a vile villain because he brings up that your quirkless.

All might: but he is a vile villain.

Commissioner: explain how is that exactly?

All might: he knew that I was quirkless and exposed me as one.

Commissioner: well it's because you told him obviously what makes you think he got the quirk from you idiot.

All Might: I never told him that

Flashback

All might: young Midoriya I want to give you this power.

Izuku: why's that exactly

All might: 1 is because I want you to defeat this villain called AFO and 2 is because I was once in your shoes  of being quirkless.

Izuku: ok I accept.

Flashback ends

All might: like I said I never told him that (have to keep a low profile so no one will get suspicious)

Commissioner: how dumb are you?

All might: I'm not dumb

Commissioner: I clearly heard what you just thought of you know you were quirkless before tell me who was the person you gave the power to.

Mirio: oh it's me why are you asking?

Commissioner: what did he tell you when he gave it to you defeat a villain and he was what?

Mirio: Quirkless but I don't see why it's a problem you are passing down a power that was meant to stop evil.

Everyone was shocked that All might tried to cover up that he was quirkless and took the power from someone who was the same as him before.

Commissioner: and with that All Might your fired.

All might:(damn you quirkless shit)

As that went on with the Midoriya family Aiko was with Izuku and Momo having a fun time together and Izuku decided to sing a song for his little daughter Aiko.

Izuku: alright momo bring Aiko.

Momo: ok my love Aiko come here.

As she reached for her Aiko went into momo arms and hugged her.

Momo: Aiko sweetie Daddy here wants to sing a song to you ok.

As Aiko clapped her hands for her dad to sing they both waited patiently for him to sing.

As both was rocking to Izuku singing Momo and Aiko was enjoying it the song until she fell asleep in Mama momo arms sleeping comfortably.

Momo: Aw she loves your music she even went to sleep in my arms Izu.

Izuku: I know she is the precious thing we had together I love you Mi-Chan

Momo: I love you too Izu

As they kissed and put her to bed they went to bed as well with momo cradle into Izuku chest and snuggled herself in it.

Izuku:(if anyone gets near these 2 they wouldn't see the light again ever)

As he fell asleep knowing that nothing will happen in UA Jirou heart has broken some more.

Jirou: why is my heart hurting so much.(I believe singing would be appropriate.)

After Jirou was finished she felt relieved after all the things that her and Izuku did but still didn't know that she was caught by her ex best friend Momo who also taken Izuku away from her.

Jirou:(I wonder where is momo I haven't seen her at all when this charade happened I hope nothing happen to her)

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out