Nezu demise

After Izuku and his family moved to America everyone in Japan didn't trust UA for what they have done to Izuku but they had been listening to a new singer called Ukuzi his songs has been a hit since he's been doing music.

After the song was played everyone paid attention to his music and not listen to hero's anymore even hero's were inspired to do music then be a hero anymore everything for Nezu has been going downhill and he had planned to take over whoever this singer was but he didn't know where this Ukuzi is from and he is getting mad about it then it hit him.

Nezu: wait a minute if Ukuzi is well know how can I get to him hmm.

As Nezu realizes Ukuzi is Izuku and he had All might to go with him to America. As they made it to America they went all over the states to look for Izuku and it was no available until they saw momo who is close to having her child and they went towards her.

All Might: Young Yaoyurzu what are you doing here?

She looks at All might and Nezu with Disgust and looked away.

Momo: I'm here because I don't want to deal with Fakes like you 2.

As the 2 got shocked that Momo grew disgusted with them and they thought they could get away of what they were about to do.

All might: listen here you little whore we know you are here with Young Midoriya tell us where he is or else.

Momo: of else what take me hostage and make him your bitch again no thank you.

All might: you would be more true just a hostage you would be a breeding slut where you would give everyone in Japan children.

Izuku: oh really and how are you gonna do that?

Nezu: easy having blackmail of course.

Hisashi: how you gonna do that if we got one on you?

As the 2 now realized that they were trapped by every Midoriya that surrounded them with a camera pointed at them that literally said everything of what they said.

Hisashi: when will you ever give up and just leave the family alone.

Izuku: I got something for them

Inko: and what will that be son

Izuku: is it live still?

Momo: yes my love.

Izuku: citizens of America and possibly Japan these 2 here are used to be teachers of UA in Japan they had kicked me out because they believe that I was weak even thought I was still progressing and they threatened me that if I leave Japan or stayed on UA grounds they were gonna make my life miserable even though that's what they wanted and here I want you all to know is that they are fake if you are rethinking of sending your children to UA don't because all they care about is people who has a storming quirk well guess what they are weak themselves.

As Izuku words went thru the streets of every state three were outraged that someone would do something like this and demanded them to step them even parents in Japan they had went to go get their children making sure w.r.t. hey never went there again. As everyone threw their rotten foods at both Nezu and All might they were heavily depressed that they failed on what they did to him and told them to go back to Japan and suffer their consequences. Izuku and Momo went home but before they went in momo water broke and they took her to the hospital. Several hours later Momo delivered a girl name Aiko Midoriya she looked like momo with a highlight of green with black.

Momo: look how beautiful she is Izu.

Izuku: I know she is so beautiful she looks just like you momo you did an amazing job always had always will.

Momo: thank you baby

As the kiss Aiko squeal and they kissed her cheek making sure she is there with them.

Momo: welcome to the Midoriya family Aiko Midoriya.

That's the end of this story till next time izumomo lover out