America

As the newly prod family of the Midoryas went to America they were greeted by a lot of people since Hisashi is pretty famous there the state they landed to was Texas. As they settled in Hisashi gave both of the now wedded couple a home of there own to call their own. As they made it their home was very beautiful.

Hisashi: well son and Daughter this is gonna be your home from here on out there's everything you want a indoor pool outdoor pool a studio just to play around and many more I paid for this beautiful home to the both of you so get relaxed in it if ...

Hisashi: well son and Daughter this is gonna be your home from here on out there's everything you want a indoor pool outdoor pool a studio just to play around and many more I paid for this beautiful home to the both of you so get relaxed in it if you don't mind ok?

Izumomo; Hai

As they made it in everything was beautiful they had everything including a baby room that can turn into whatever room the child intends to be boy or girl. It was the perfect time for momo to tell Izuku that she's pregnant.

Momo: Izu

Izuku: yes?

Momo: I'm glad they got this room right now.*playing with the crib a little bit*

Izuku: why you say that?

Momo: I'm pregnant with your child.

As Izuku walked up to her he kissed her and started touching her making her moan a bit.

Izuku: good

As they settled down and relaxed back in Japan everyone was in chaos that Izuku left and Nezu told that lie and everyone went to his house only to see that is empty everyone was now in rage that he had the audacity to leave his house and possibly the country nezu went in front of everyone said that he sold UA and is now the traitor but soon as he said that the video of what has been contained of what Hisashi said has came on and they were a lot of evidence that they talked downed on him and both Nezu and All might threaten to take him to Jail off nothing he did wrong everyone started to hate UA for the mess they created they went from being the best school to the worse one even worse then Ikki.

In another world

Ikki:*sneezes*

Stella:*holding little Ikki* something wrong Ikki?

Ikki: it seems someone is talking about me it might be my imagination

Stella: ok

Back to MHA

UA has regret what they did and tried to look for Izuku but there was no avail to where he was at Jirou doesn't believe that she got caught cheating even tho she did get caught she believed that she can still get Izuku love and forgiveness some she is his girlfriend.

Jirou:(I wonder if Mophead didn't forget about his wife)

With Izuku and Momo he tried to use his quirk to see if he can produce music and it worked as he thought.

After Izuku finished the song momo was amazed that his quirk worked so good and Momo put it on file until he was ready to upload it.

That's it for this chapter till next time izumomo lover out

Song: Turn up the music by Chris Brown