Andrew🪦

It was late at night and you couldn't sleep, so you decided to go to the manor's garden.

However, when you arrived, you were surprised to see someone already there with a lantern.

You stepped closer, surprised to see who it was- it was Andrew Kreiss, your boyfriend.

He seemed to be mumbling to himself at a flower bush, holding a few flowers in his hand.

"Andrew?" You called out softly, causing the albino to fumble and turn to you in surprise.

"D-dear What are you doing up?" He squeaked out, trying to hide the bundle of flowers with him.

"I couldn't sleep- Drew, what are you doing up?" You asked, walking closer to the nervous wreck.

"I...I..." Andrew sputtered as he looked you in the eyes, before gulping and attempting to calm down.

"Andrew, deep breaths. I'm not mad or anything..." You spoke softly to him, trying to calm him.

He took your advice and began to his breathing, while reaching his hand out for yours.

Thanks to your support, he was able to calm down and collect himself fully.

Once you saw that he was ok, you rubbed his hand softly. "Want to talk now?" You asked gently.

Andrew nodded his head, rubbing your hand back as well. "Thank you, dear..." He mumbled out softly.

Hesitant, Andrew brought forth his other hand, revealing a small bouquet of garden flowers.

"I...I was trying to surprise you.." Andrew mumbled, pouting at the surprise being ruined.

You smiled brightly, and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Aww, Andrew- that's so sweet of you, hun!"

Andrew looked down to the garden floor, his face heating up from the gesture. "Dear..."

"Are... aren't you upset? It's not even a big bouquet..." Andrew noted, looking disappointed.

"Why would I be? I love it! If it bothers you, we can finish the bouquet together!" You beamed.

"Really? You'd do that with me, dear?" Andrew mumbled in surprise- and a hint of glee.

You nodded your head, before looking at the flower bush he was at. "Of course, come on!"

Andrew watched as you began to search for flowers for the bouquet, and took a moment to reflect.

He still couldn't believe he was with such an angel- someone that made him feel loved 24/7.

Picking a few flowers as he was in his thoughts, he began to plan another surprise for you.

And, while wrapping the new bouquet for you- he swore that it would be fully prepared.

You two quietly began to walk back to the manor once the gift was done- hand in hand, smiling.

Andrew walked you to your room, and said goodnight to you- glad that he could have that moment.

You two shared a quick, faint kiss- before you stuck a flower from the bouquet into his pocket.

He departed, and went back to his room with a small flower to take care of. It was nice.

-End.