Norton🧲

It was a nice sunny day for a match at Red Church, and you were excited to be there.

It was rare for you to be in a match with Norton, so once you were the two of you cheered.

As you entered the map, you were about to go decode, before your heart began to beat rapidly.

Violetta had decided to chase you first, so you began to confidently kite against her.

Pallet stuns left and right- you were a machine! 2 ciphers were done and you were going strong.

That was, until she got a hit on you in exchange for another annoying pallet stun. Whoops.

"Norton, come here~!" You sung out into the map, seeing that it would be best to get help kiting.

"Stay put, I'm coming!" He yelled back, running towards you and holding some magnets.

You only had to kite for another cipher until he arrived, with a grin once he laid eyes on you.

Soon, you saw him throw a magnet towards you, and felt yourself get pulled into his arms.

Because of his quick magnet, Violetta missed another swing at you, making distance.

"Thanks Norton!" You said, leaving his arms but continuing to run away from the hunter with him.

"No problem Jewel." He was usually a very gloomy man, but he would always lighten up w/ you.

The two of you proceeded to run side by side, with Norton throwing magnets and protecting you.

He even body blocked for you, basically diving in front of SW's slash and getting wounded.

So now, you two were both injured, and left with a primed cipher for both of your hard work.

Giving each other a knowing nod, you split, with you heading to the gate while he lured SW away.

Once you arrived at gate, you soon heard sirens blare around the map, indicating you could decode.

With a smile you began to decode the exit gate, working fast so Norton could join you there.

Once it was open, you ran inside it, and turned back to see Norton being chased but approaching.

Waving your arms, you began to shout encouragement to Norton, and give a thumbs up.

"Come on, Norton! You can do this, Hun!" You cheered as he got another pallet stun on SW.

One more magnet & he propelled towards you, now in your arms & this time away from SW.

Seeing you both in gate, Violetta decided to teleport to the other gate,to try to down the others.

Now left with only each other, you two kissed each other on the cheek, smiling warmly.

"We make a great team, Amor." Norton said to you brushing your hair back a little bit.

"Too good of a team- she didn't even get one chair! Thanks for being my hero, Norton."

Norton laughed at your words. "I see it the other way but, ok- I'll gladly be your hero." He said.

You two stared at each other, in silence after that, giving the other a loving gaze and smile.

Then, you both began to lean closer, lips almost touching, but right as you were about to kiss-

"Dungeon is here! Get out of here!" A teammate yelled across the map, getting chased.

Norton teasingly pulled away from you, after only giving you a small peck on the lips.

"Come on, we can kiss back in the manor." He said, interlocking a hand with you slyly.

You rolled your eyes but followed him in running out the gate, making the dungeon open.

Once you two were on the long path back to the manor, you both slowed down into a walk.

However, after the kiting in the match, your legs were tired so you came up with an idea.

"Hey Nort? Can you carry me back to the manor please?"You asked Norton batting your eyelashes.

He chuckled, before scratching his cheek in thought. "And... what's in it for me, Mi Alma?"

"I promise to give you my desert at dinner tonig-"Before you could even finish your sentence...

Norton began to pick you up, holding you in his arms with a smirk. "Really? Say less." He joked.

"Of course THAT gets you to move-" You said playfully, leaning your head on his chest.

"Yeah. Would've moved faster if you offered to spoon feed me it." Norton replied, walking.

You snickered. "I'll remember that for next time. Love you, Norton~" You said merrily.

He looked down at you in his arms with loving admiration. "Love you too, you gem."

The rest of the walk back was quiet, but peaceful. You two were perfectly happy this way.

And, at the end of the day? That all that matters in this nightmare-ish game.

-End.