Lucky☘️

Today you had a quick match with Vera, Tracy, and your boyfriend Lucky at Arms Factory.

The hunter was Photographer, and he was currently chasing you around the map maliciously.

You had been hit once, but were doing a terrific kite! 3 ciphers were down, making Joseph mad.

You had began to tire out as well from the long kite, with the hunter soon closing in on you.

"Help me!" You yelled out as one more cipher popped, and as Joseph went for a long swing.

He hit you, causing you to fall straight to the ground. However, as soon as you got downed...

"Stay put, I'm coming!" Lucky called out nearby you, holding a flare gun in his hand, running.

You grunted as Joseph ballooned you, before covering your ears as Lucky shot the hunter.

You soon fell to the ground, and Lucky grabbed your arm to help you up and start running.

Now, you were kiting with a pissed off Photographer, a panicking Lucky, and one cipher to go.

Joseph watched as Lucky Guy basically ran around you, doing his best to body block any hit.

Eventually, the hunter hit Lucky Guy, but seeing as he still stayed with you to body block..

Joseph successfully swung again, knocking down your boyfriend right behind you.

But, loud sirens went off, signaling the last cipher was popped, and both you and Lucky ran for it.

Frustrated, Joseph scoffed and teleported to an exit gate, aiming to down another survivor.

As soon as the hunter left, you two slowed down into a jog, giving each other a smile.

"Thanks for the rescue, Lucky... and body blocking." You said, before reaching the gate.

Lucky adjusted his glasses as you began to type in the exit code. "No problem, I'm so proud of you!"

"You kited so well, I couldn't just let you get chaired! So... yeah." He explained quietly to you.

"And, maybe us dating had something to do with that?" You teased playfully, almost done typing.

"Hey-! Wel-well yeah.. I'd do anything for you.." Lucky admitted, and rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Aww- that's so cute Lucky!" You cooed as you opened the gate, before kissing his head.

Lucky's smile turned wobbly, and he was unable to look you in the eye. "Heh, thanks.."

You cooed more at him, before someone cleared their throat, annoyed. Vera arrived at gate.

"Excuse me? Can you two lovebirds not flirt at gate? I get this enough already." Vera complained.

Lucky jumped a bit at her comment, and quickly began to apologize. "Sorry, sorry! I just- we just-"

"Save it, I don't care." Perfumer said and promptly left, leaving you and Lucky Guy in silence.

"...Someone gets no maidens-" You joked to Lucky, which cause him to looked at you confused.

"It's- funny where I'm from, promise." You said before holding one of his hands and walking out.

"I mean, if you say so.." Lucky mumbled, changing hands so that he could wrap an arm around you.

"What? Do you think I'm lying?" You said, leaning into him and exiting the gates. He chuckled.

"I'll... keep that to myself." He said in a weak playful tone, causing you to say a loud 'Hey!'.

You two walked back to the manor in high spirits, having had a good match and sweet reunion.

-End.