Victor💌

(Note: Victor's use of sign language will be represented like 'this'. Victor is selective mute here.)

It was currently sunset at the manor, and you were sitting in the library writing a letter.

You put compliments and words of affirmation in it, because it was for your boyfriend, Victor.

He had told you that he loves to bring letters written by you into matches and read them, kiting.

Many of his teammates for those matches would thank you afterwards, due to them usually winning.

As you finished up the bottom of the letter, you hear someone enter the room, as well as a dog.

Looking up, you were met with the smiling face of your boyfriend and a tail-wagging Wick.

He quickly kissed your forehead, before sitting down and watching as Wick jumped up to your lap.

'Are those letters for me?' Victor signed to you, excited to see if it was for him or not.

"It is, Victor. I always want you and Wick to do your best!" You responded back with a smile.

His own grin became bigger. 'You are so considerate, sunshine! Thank you!' He replied quickly.

"Ah- I just try to give back to you, honey." You said as you handed a few written letters to him.

Seeing you move, Wick nudged your other arm, making you pet the dog in your lap.

'Are you going to spectate it, sunshine?' Victor signed after carefully putting away your letters.

You nodded, finishing up the last letter. "I wouldn't miss one of your matches for the world~"

The postman seemed to be relieved by your words, feeling supported. He signed a 'Thanks!' to you.

You two sat in silence as you began to envelope the last letter. Then, Victor began to sign again.

'Sunshine, I've been thinking- we should try a date night! Would that be okay with you?" He signed.

Upon reading his idea, you closed the letter with a smile and handed it to him. "Sounds perfect!"

The blonde took the letter with a smile, and a small kiss to your hand. Then, he let go to sign.

'Thank you! Just you wait, it'll be beautiful! Tomorrow will be one day to remember~'

You giggled politely at his joy, before watching as he snapped his fingers to get Wick by him.

'I wish I could stay longer, Sunshine- but I'll make sure to make you proud in this match, ok?'

"Don't worry about it, Victor! And thank you! Ah- you're going to be late! Let's go!" You replied.

He chuckled as you got up and held his hand, rushing him out of the library for his quick match.

Victor soon held your hand in return, trusting that they'd get a win from all of your support.

And, hopefully, he could give you a nice date night in return of everything.

-End.