Kevin🤠

Today, you had a match at lakeside village against one of the hardest hunters- Yidhra.

You were nervous, and knew that it'd be a tough match. In your anxiety, you failed a calibration.

A follower was soon leeched off of you, and you had to abandon your half finished cipher.

"The hunter is near me!" You yelled out into the area, running for your life against the follower.

During the kite, a few more ciphers got done, as well as you getting hit in exchange for a stun.

You were now limping away from the follower, knowing you'd go down soon.

"Help me!" You yelled out to your team in a panic, unsure of how to escape this situation.

The follower's empty eyes narrowed in on you, before happily going for the damning blow.

However, before you could be hit- you were quickly tugged away from the hunter, being saved by...

"Y'all right, kitten?" Kevin asked as he held you on his shoulder, running out of sight of the hunter.

Relieved, you rested on your lover's shoulder, thankful for his quick save. "Mhm..."

The hunter patrolled around the area, confused as to where you went. Luckily, she lost you.

Kevin quietly ran w/ you on his shoulder out of the area, before putting you down inside of the shack.

"Alright darlin, come let me patch you up right." He gently began to heal you, being careful.

Kevin knew how the follower's had creeped you out, so he wanted to be comforting.

"Y'did amazing, kitten. Think that's yer best kite wit 'em yet! Good job." Kevin said as he finished.

You smiled as he then began to remove the follower from you. "Thank you, Kevin for saving me."

He grinned at you as he finished the purification. "Anytime, dollface! And, anyting for ya~"

Once you were completely back to normal, he brought an arm along your waist. "Ready to decode?"

You nodded, leaning into his poncho a bit. "Yeah, Kev. Let's get moving." You said with a smile.

You two moved over to the cipher in the shack, while hearing another cipher pop in the distance.

As you two decoded, you'd would give each other a kiss on the cheek at a successful calibration.

It was cute, & seemed to both make you decode faster. It even enabled you to get a proper cipher pop!

Now that the sirens were going off, you and Kevin took off to the nearest exit gate to open it.

You began to type in the exit code, while Kevin stayed on guard in case he needed to lasso you.

It was really cute, to be honest- since he would also ask "Y'ok, kitten?" Once in a while.

But, as soon as the gate opened, he quickly jogged into it, and watched you look out onto the map.

You were waiting for either Luca or Fiona to be running towards your gate,but in a twist of fate...

The hunter instead teleported to your gate, causing you to panic and Kevin to get his lasso ready.

A follower tried to take a quick swing at you, but once again, Kevin lassoed you just in time.

And before the hunter could think about going after you two, he ran out of the gate, carrying you.

"That was a close one- sorry, Kevin..." You apologized, bothering to move from his carry.

"Don't sweat it, Darlin. You can repay me with a kiss or two later, though." Kevin said, a bit smug.

"Later? Why not now?" You asked, causing him to move you from his shoulder to his arms.

"If yer offerin payment now, I'll happily accept that kitten!" He beamed before kissing your face.

But it wasn't just one face kiss, no no. He began to pepper kisses ALL over you face.

You laughed, leaning into his chest. "Kev-Kev! Calm down! Come on, let me kiss YOU, Kevin."

Upon hearing you offer, he stopped his kissing spree, and patiently waited for the kiss by you.

"Thank you- finally!" You playfully huffed, before looking up and kissing him on his lips softly.

It was sweet, and gentle, you two soon pulled apart, with him still carrying you in his arms.

"Now, THAT'S definitely worth it, kitten." Kevin joked, continuing to carry you back to the manor.

You two spent the rest of the walk/carry home flirting & joking. It was nice to have Kevin as your lover.

-End.