Prologue

✿ —

I don't know since when, but one day I just... stopped smiling, well technically I am smiling, but not genuine anymore. You see, I used to be a very bubbly girl and an extroverted person that almost all of my neighbors are my friends and are close to me.

I have this, very big and happy family that everyone is so jealous about. My father is a good business man who adores his wife and children. Every night when he comes home, he always brought me ice cream, and that would very make me happy. My mother is a very loving mother and she takes care of me and my siblings every single day. She would cook me my favorite food every meal time and bake me my favorite chocolate cake every birthday I have.

My sister is very loud and would sometimes annoy me just to get my attention, but she's a very sweet girl and would always hug me whenever I feel sad about something, she would cheer me up by doing silly dances and expression. My brother is somewhat opposite to my sister. My brother is very quite, he doesn't talk because he is so shy, but he would often knock on my door three times and would only enter after I tell him so while holding his favorite red car and giving me a puppy eyes, begging me to play with him.

I'm weak to cute things so, I just carried him and went tohis room to play his toys. My family is so perfect! My friends from kindergarten school would always say how lucky I am to be loving such a beautiful life with great people, and I always agree with that.

Life is indeed so beautiful. If someone would ask me what is my favorite scenery is, it would be every night when my father's come home, my mom would cook her usual delicious as ever food, my siblings would run around the living room chasing one another with my sister laughing and my brother that has tears on his eyes following her.

We would sit in our five chair table and thank God for giving us the food that's in our table before eating. And while we are eating, talking and laughter wouldn't be absent from our dinner. The sweet laughter's still lingers in my ears everytime I think about it.

It was really perfect, not until some news came and shattered that God given sculpture like scenery and turns it into a dust, leaving nothing but darkness and emptiness inside my heart.