part 1 : his arrival

Anirudh's POV
I travelled from Himachal to Calcutta by train now I headed to Tulsipur by auto. On the way I passed through Devipur and for my bad luck, auto's engine stopped and I was now all alone to travel. I asked someone for the telephone and called RC mansion and informed about my arrival unwillingly because I didn't wanted to inform. The reason not was that i wanted to surprise everyone but i wanted to live all alone. Everyone was happy but i wasn't. I had to wait in Devipur because I couldn't travel more on my feet reason was I was feeling all broken because I still remember the moment and cry all alone in nights. I had night mares due to my mind who was always imagining her.
I was passing through the road when I heard 'today I will win again.' It was a female sound and in India it was still considered that women are coward. All the credit of miss happenings in the world is given to women, Mahabharta was fought just because of Draupadi and the war between Ayodya pati Ram and Lanka pati Ravan was just because of Mata Janki. But this sound was something else.
I turned to see the girl and it was 16 to 17 year old girl who just now jumped from a height of 4 to 5 feet tall wall. Her open brown-black hair was on her face hiding it but she turned her face up and all her hair fell back. Her face was now clear, having a sharp nose, dark black and round eyes, a little mole on her left cheek, sharp eyebrows and sweet and plump lips having a bright smile and a bit thick jawline. She was nothing but a fairy. I thought that why she can't be mine for a second.
She was about to run when someone gripped her right wrist and it was a manly hand. She turned to see a man having a smirk and his face full of attitude.
Man : Bondita sweetheart see
Bondita : don't dare to call me sweetheart
Wait a minute. It was my Bondita whom I saw. But who is this man who was making her irritated.
Man : ohho jaan
Bondita : you are son of the sarpanch it doesn't mean you can do anything, Anand. Leave my hand.
She started trying in her full strength but she failed as his grip tightened.
Anand : Bondita even you do anything you will be mine always because no one will marry you because you are a left over and thanks to Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.
My blood boiled when I saw Anand speaking these words for Bondita. She was not a thing like they were treating. Then I heard.. 'Bondittaaaa'.
Bondita : leave me, Manav must have caught the kite.
Anand : what is there in that bloody Manav. He is nothing but a son of a fuc*ing farmer who has just 2 miles of land, dammit.
Bondita : that's the difference. He loves me and you love my body.
Then came a man of early 19's having a thin jawline, thin lips and a sharp nose with hazel-grey eyes.
Bondita : today I defeated..
After seeing Bondita he was about to have Anand by his collar but Anand left her wrist.
Manav : Anand don't you dare to touch my Bondita.
Then I got to hear Bihari's voice and left the spot. I couldn't help her but there is someone who helps her and loves her. Manav immediately hugged her and I left.
POV end.
-
Anirudh reached RC mansion and he was welcomed by aarti by Saudamini. He wasn't hating her because her truth was not out yet but he started disliking her cause his mind liked Bondita. Saudamini welcomed her and to instant, she was now able to see. Before he could argue kaka answered informed that mini's eyesight improved a month later she started taking the right medicine. He went to his room for some rest.
-
It was 5 in the evening when someone knocked the door. It was none other than her mami on Bondita's gate and Bihari on Anirudh's gate.

----

So this was the first part. Do stay connected. Vote, comment and share.
Lots of love
Admin.