part 2 : the marriage approval

Bondita opened the door. It was none other than her mami. Yes, during the evening time she is only at home with her mami as her mother died of any disease and her mama was out due to work. Her mami told her that Manav came to meet him. Her mami was the most suspicious person who was till now stopping her to marry someone. Unlike the previous ideology, now she wanted to keep her in her house because now she earned and all the salary was offered to her mami. She went outside so she saw Manav with flowers in his hands. When he saw her coming he had a bright smile on his face and when she stood against him, he immediately bent down and proposed her for marriage. She immediately accepted that.
--
Anirudh opened the door and he saw Bihari on the gate. He said, " Bade malik has called you downstairs. " He went downstairs and noticed his all family and Saudamini's whole family sitting in the main hall. He was just about to ask them the matter when
KSJ : Anirudh, see now that mini is bit fine too and there is an auspicious moment of your marriage next week.
Anirudh : but kaka
Saudamini : if Anirudh doesn't want to marry me, I'll accept it.
KSJ : no arguments you are engaged with Saudamini and you have to marry her soon..
Anirudh : fine then.
Saudamini : if you are not interested in me so you can deny..
Anirudh : I am fine with it.
He was about to go to his room when he heard some noise coming from outside and he went out to look into the matter. He saw a girl nearly of 25's tied to a rope and people throwing garbage on her. People were calling her a left over of a man. He remembered that how Anand called his Bondita the same. He was cursing himself as he thought that she will be fine there when she must have got these tantrums and pain too. Then a stone got hit in her forehead and she moaned and this was when he came into the real world and he said " Stop this shit.. Get to your work right now. " She was saved and he left her hands.
He came inside the haveli but his mind was right now at Devipur, thinking of Bondita. The the entire day flew like nothing..
--
The situation that happened in RC mansion was totally opposite to the situation happening in Devipur. There groom was forced for a early marriage and here Bondita's mami was not wanting a marriage but she couldn't deny as she knew what the circumstances she will face if she goes against Bondita because she was not the same as she was earlier. Also, Now she has Manav with her too so her attempts will go in vain untill she has something big for real.
--

So this was a new part of "Rudhita : the destiny written"
Do stay connected, like, comment and share as it motivates me a lot to write.
Thankyou.. Lot's of love.
Admin signing here..