part 1 : the sad reunion

Month passed when Bondita went to study in Kolkata. Though she missed him but her self respect was stopping her to meet him. Though she wanted him badly when she had her attacks remembering him but her memories were stopping her to forgive him. Though she knew he can't betray her but the letters she read was an evidence that their marriage was not in favor of Anirudh's love as he loved Saudamini. She used to miss him but she couldn't meet him due to the reasons.
In Roy Chaudhary haveli, the condition was all messed up. The pride they had was gone again. Anirudh started taking those pills again and he stopped going to court. He was found in the study either crying or sitting like a statue. He rarely came out of the study as he was broken inside and the matter of concern was that didnt stepped out of the study from a week. Kaka visited the study frequently but to his surprize he found him sleeping all the day from three days. He was worried about his condition so he called the doctor for a checkup. The doctor concluded that he had overdoze of sleeping pills and he needs to be admitted to the hospital soon. If he don't get admitted to the hospital he will lose his senses and be paralysed Or he'll die.
He was admitted to the hospital and it was the second day now. He was still lying on the bed and doctor informed that the chances of him being cured are less. He may lose his life in this week.
--
I'm Bondita's room,
Phone rang, she picked the phone and
Bondita - hello
Kaka - bahu, come to the haveli fast..
Bondita - but how, you know na that..
Kaka - Anirudh ke sharadh pe toh aa jao..
(At least come to Anirudh's death.. )
Tears welled her eyes.. How is he suffering..
Bondita - (in shaking voice) how did this happened...
Kaka - sleeping pills..
She immediately broke the line and fell on her knees.

"Je main nahi tere kol te fer kon hoyega
Ruh meri tadpegi jaani dil vi royega..
Mera v jee lagna..
Do din vich marju sajna..
Main pagal ho jana..
Main v te kho jana..
Je teri meri tut gyi te rab vi royega..
Je main nahi tere kol te fer kon hoyega.."
--
Day passed and now Somnath was sitting next to Anirudh. It was been 10 minutes when Anirudh took a long breath which showed that he was responding. Somnath smiled as he saw a hope that now his brother will get okay. He whispered "Bo.. Bondi.." He didn't knew why but he could feel her presence. He got the signal that she's here, Coming closer to him. Her felt her fragrance, her talks, her essence, And got unconscious due to much efforts on his side.
She reached the hospital the when she saw him lying on the bed silently. She asked the doctor and went inside with Batuk. Her heart ached seeing his condition. He was loaded with pipes all over his body and the skin was all red. She closed her eyes as she couldn't see his condition. She didn't knew why but she fell on her knees, her breath and heartbeats fastened, her hands started shaking, her body got warmer, wait a minute she felt a touch on her shoulder. The touched caught her hand and she tried to open her eyes. She thought it would be Anirudh but how it could be. She saw Batuk kneeling towards her. "Dada, kaka, boudi is having a panic attack. Come soon. " He rubbed her hands and she was placed on a bed. Soon she got fine and..
-----
This was for today.
I know I am so lazy but i can't write more than that in this part.
Show your love on this part as this is again the first part. Do like, comment your ideas, and share the story.
Admin signing here.