part 8 : the little heart

It was 2 at the night when Anirudh's eyes opened. He wanted water. He saw water was lying in the jar kept on the table near the bed. He got up and filled the glass with water and drank. While he was returning he saw Bondita sweating. He thought that the humidity in the weather made her do so so he planned to remove the blanket. While removing the blanket he heard her whispering "maa.. "

"Kya uss gali mein
kabhi tera jaana hua
Jahaan se zamaane ko
guzre zamaana hua"

His hand by mistaken touched her hand and she held it tightly. It looked like she was hugging his arm. He could now feel her heartbeat and could sense her heart beating faster. Water gathered her eyes and her breathing rate fastened and she said, "maa dekho na gaav wale keh rhe hai ki main manhoos hoon. Keh rhe hai ki maine aapko maara hai. Jaag ke bolo na ki yeh sab jhuth hai. "
(Maa.. See people are calling me wretched. They are saying that you died because of me. Come on maa, say that they are lying.)

"Mera samay toh
wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya
mere sath kya kya hua"

Anirudh had tears in his eyes. With trembling hands he started patting her head. He could feel the side effects of the pain that he gave her indirectly. Her little heart was all broken. Her grip tightened and now Anirudh was sure that she was a having a panic attack.
" Maa tell them that my pati babu will be back.. "
" Manav say something.. "
(It was the memory of her when she lost her mother around 4 to 5 years back.)

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa
Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara

Sampoorna was not able to sleep because of all the mess happened. She went out the room and saw Anirudh in Bondita's arms and she smiled. Slowly Bondita's movements stopped and now she was asleep. Her breathing rate was now normal and same was with her heartbeat rate. Anirudh saw the situation cold so he tried to get back but her grip was so tight that it wasn't letting him do.

Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa.
Khamoshiyan teri meri khamoshiyan

In the end they slept in each other's arms.
--
It was 3 in the morning when kaka was cursing himself for not trusting his bahu and passing in the mansion. Guests were all gone by now and Saudamini was in Binoy's room where both of them were sharing a talk when kaka overheard them.
Saudamini : now how I'll be Anirudh's wife. I have done everything I could
Binoy : but Anirudh is always on Bondita's side though 7 years passed.
Saudamini : with how much difficulty I had sent her out of the mansion but she..
Binoy : I know mini.. Calm down we will think of any other reason..
Kaka was now in full rage. He thought somehow these two must have troubled his little bahu.
Kaka : Saudamini!!.. Get out of this house immediately..
Binoy : da!!.. You.. Here..
Kaka : yes, I'm here.. You two must have troubled that little heart. I had no trust left on this Saudamini but you were..
Saudamini : kaka, you misunderstood us..
Kaka immediately slapped her.
Kaka : ek toh chori upar se seenazori..
(You are lying after committing a big mistake.)
Then Saudamini was thrown out of the mansion.
--
It was 5 in the morning when Anirudh's eyes opened. He wanted to get out of her arms because he doesn't wanted to face her like this but when he tried, he got to know that her grip was still the same. He didn't wanted to her to get up so he still remained the same. He could feel the pain which she must have suffered and he promised himself that he will always trust his Bondita no matter whatever happen. Slowly she opened her eyes and she felt something good in this morning but she didn't what though she was going to get a big shock. Slowly she gained her concious and saw herself hugging her pati babu. She immediately parted and asked
Bondita : what happened last night.
Anirudh : you had a panic attack
Bondita : a lie.. I don't have panic attacks
Anirudh : why will i lie. Fastened breath, high heartbeat rate, sweating and needing someone are signs on panic attack.
Bondita was shocked. Meanwhile Sampoorna entered the room with tea and said..
Sampoorna : jamai babu are right. I too saw you but it was late and you were already slept.
Bondita : but it didn't happened before..
Sampoorna : maybe it was your first. Leave it and have tea jamai babu..
Anirudh : areey!!.. There was no need..
Sampoorna : but now it's made.. Now have it please...
Anirudh : okay fine
And Sampoorna left and Anirudh whispered ' I have taken the tea but.. '
Bondita : give the tea to me.
Anirudh smiled as she still remember that he don't drink tea as he usually have coffee.
He immediately gave it to her. She just took two to three sips when someone knocked there door. She saw Manav there and she got up. She immediately hugged him forgetting the fact that he was not her husband anymore and he had recently got a bullet attack. He screamed.. "Ahh.. "
Bondita : I am sorry.. I just forgot that..
Manav : it's okay!. Moreover I am annoyed from you..
Bondita : what happened..
Manav : what did you did last night..
Bondita : I am sorry.. Yesterday I was all broken..
Manav : areeyy!!.. It's okay. I was joking. I am here to give a sad news..
Bondita : what happened..
Manav : Maahi..
Bondita : don't tell something bad happened to Maahi..
Manav : but I can't lie.. Actually.. Bhairav..
Bondita : Bhairav..
Manav : Bhairav rapped her..
Bondita : what..
Manav : yes.. We need your help. You are a barrister right..
Bondita : yes but..
Manav : yes let's first meet her.
They immediately left from there..
--
When did the spot Mahi was lying on a bed sitting with Tears in her eyes. Her mother locked in the room and both of their friends were outside the room trying to go inside. Bondita met her mother and she requested her to open the door and let her meet Maahi but her mother denied.
Bondita : kaki, i can understand you feeling but please let me meet her.
Kaki : no, she is suffering just because of you.. You should just get out of here. She was going to your marriage when Bhairav.. All because you..
She held her hand and she made her out of the house. Bondita was banging the door and Manav was along her.
---

Well this was the new part.

How was it. Especially the night track of Anidita. Do let me know as it took most of the time as I am new to that.

Do you think kaka did it right by throwing Saudamini out of the house.

Do you think Maahi's mother was right.

Do forgive me for my mistakes and do shower your love. Like, share and comment.
Each of your comment makes me happy.

Admin signing here..