part 3 : their marriage venue

The day of their marriage was decided and it was a day of vivah panchami on which the couples are themselves made. The days flew like seconds at Devipur. Though many people denied for Bondita's second marriage but Manav and Bondita were constant to marry eachother at any cost. It was the day of marriage and at Anand's house there was something mysterious.
It was 6 in the morning when Anand went to a room where a man of 40's was sitting on a rock chair having his eyes closed wearing a black kurta with white dhoti and a big gold chain in his neck.
Anand : are you sure that our marriage will happen.
Man : don't worry.. You do as I say.. You will surely marry to your Bondita ..
And he started laughing in his evil tone and Anand too smiled. And the screen shifts to his face. Their was a man with a bit long hair and a moustache of dark black colour with dark black eyes and a sharp cut on his eyebrow..
Anand : Bhairav dada!. I just love you so much..
Bhairav : ai no lies okay.. You just love your Bondita..
And they shared a hug..
Bhairav : just because of you I stayed awake all the night..
Anand : liar.. You didn't got any girl yesterday so you did stayed awake and I was not the one who forced you.
Bhairav : okay, no more complaints..
--
Bondita was awake at 5 because she was very excited for her marriage. She knew that many people including Manav's parents still believe that a girl should not have more than 1 man in their lives no matter what the 1st man does to them. She wanted to marry Manav as they loved each other but there was another reason that Manav always respected her and each and every woman of that village. She was doing each and every ritual very carefully because she didn't wanted to spoil her marriage ceremony like her mehndi ceremony. On the day of mehndi ceremony, her mehndi was removed early just because the mehndi designer wrote Anirudh's name instead of Manav's name on Bondita's hand and she was still upset with it. Though Manav forgot it but the name was still visible on her hand.
--
In the RC Mansion, Anirudh was still sleeping. KSJ sent Bihari to wake him up but he wanted to sleep more so Bihari came empty handed. Saudamini was in her different world as she thought and she was the one who is going to win her world today. She was buzy in all the rituals with a bright smile on her face and just wanted everything to go good but nothing was happening with her will. During the haldi ceremony her skin was full of pimples so she couldn't keep it for a long time and her mehndi was destroyed by a crying child was lost. But today she was so careful about her marriage but she couldn't find her lehnga and was a but upset.
Soon Anirudh was waken up by throwing a bucket full of water on his face and it was made sure that he baths as soon as possible.
--
The day flew and it was night when Anirudh was making himself dressed all alone. He was in white sherwani embroided with golden and red thread and red plain dhoti. He was definitely looking like a groom standing in front of mirror. He had no expressions on his face because he didn't wanted the marriage to happen as he was still imagining Bondita's pain. He was all alone in this world even the Roy Chaudhary haweli was filled with guests congratulating the members for Anirudh's marriage.
--
On the other side, Bondita was getting ready in a small cottage. She was in red bridal lehenga not heavily embroided, her long hair tied in a tight bun and full in her heavy jewellery and having her brightest smile on her face. Sampoorna addressing her as 'Pari. ' She knew that the venue of her marriage was not lavish but had all the things needed. It was not the big palace but a ground on which her mandap was set up.
Bondita : didi, why hasn't Maahi arrived yet..
Sampoorna : she must be in the way.
But She didn't knew the destiny to happen. As the door opened a man in purple kurta dragged her out of the room mercilessly having her wrist tightly gripped.
--
Anirudh dragged himself lifelessly out of his room. He went down the stairs and saw the entire RC haveli decorated like a bride itself. He went to the mandap and sat down. He was engrossed in his thoughts when pandit ji was reciting mantras and doing shaguns. He was just following all the things and even nit remembering them. And finally priest said " Call the bride "..

----------

So this was a new chapter of 'Rudhita : The Destiny Written.' Do stay connected with me for more interesting chapters coming ahead.
Do vote and comment as it motivates me and if I am wrong somewhere, do make me correct as I am not a pro writter.
Admin signing here..