part 6 : tears and pain

It was so difficult for her to forgive him. Both of their eyes were soaked in their tears. Anirudh knew that she will not forgive him for such a big mistake he made and after 7 years, now he was apologizing will add to his defeat.
Anirudh was sorry for whatever he did 7 years ago, he should have trusted her but he didn't. He should not throw her out of the house but he was sorry here too, because he didn't knew that she will suffer this much after that. He is sorry from the core of his heart.
After the critical fight between her mind and heart, she said in her shaking voice
Bondita : I can't forgive you.. I can't forgive you because it's to late Mr. Roy Chaudhary.
Tears brimmed her eyes and her voice was shaking as her soul was shaking inside. The torture she suffered and all the mess made by Anand, there was no way that her heart could forgive her when her mind was disagreeing.
After hearing the words said by Bondita he didn't wanted to interfere in her life more because till now because he knew that today was her marriage day and who wants to spoil the day of one's own marriage. He was about to go when he remembered..
Anirudh : Bondita do you remember what did you just did before leaving?.. I do remember.. I am sorry.
And to everyone's shock he touched her feet. Her soul broke into pieces but she was still like him. The situation was repeating but the characters changed. Her broken heart was bleeding while he touched her feet and she immediately took her feet back. Tears brimmed his eyes and he got up. He went two steps back and turned to go to the way he entered.
Manav was curious about the whole story and the thing that made him wonder was a man touching feet of a girl who is smaller than him both in age and profession, and the man is none other than the Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, who was a man of principals and who never leaned in his whole life. He wanted to know the reason behind so he took a step forward to reach Bondita when she fell on her knees and Manav immediately held her.
--
Bhairav was going to the venue with his servent to Manav's and Bondita's marriage when he saw Anand coming back injured. His nose was bleeding and he had a deep scar on his left wrist. He immediately went to him and asked the situation when he got to know that everything was well and good untill Anirudh arrived. Bhairav's blood boiled hearing the situation but when he saw Anirudh returning with a sad face he got an idea again. He held Anand from his right wrist started moving to the venue again. Bhairav was always carring a gun with him and they got hid behind a pillar. Bhairav made a shot on Manav's arm and it got hit there.
Manav : aahhhh!!
Bondita : Manaavvvvv!!..
--
Anirudh was returning to Saurav and sat on the car when he heard someone's voice calling Saurav. It was a famine voice and he turned to see Sampoorna. Saurav stopped and she immediately hugged him. For a while Anirudh thought not to disturb them but finally he said "uhhm uhmm" And they got seperated. Sampoorna thanked Saurav for informing Anirudh everything because she couldn't ever in her life inform him about the things Bondita faced. She thanked Anirudh too and after that she informed the thing that while she was running to say thanks to him, she saw Bhairav and Anand together. When she said that thing Saurav's expressions changed.
Anirudh : who is this Bhairav..
Saurav : chote malik!! Do you remember the guy that came to Roy Chaudhary haveli with gun.
Anirudh : who pointed kaka with gun
Saurav : yaa, but now works under us is brother of Anand and ..
Anirudh : oh shit!!. Then toh we should reach the spot again. Start the car fast.
--
The bullet hit to Manav made her suffer again. And that was not over. Now Anand and Bhairav came in the venue openly and started beating Manav and Bondita was continuously trying to stop them but she couldn't because she was all alone untill Manav's father got into the matter and saved him. While Manav lost his conscious.
She couldn't get why her life was hurting her again and again on the day of her marriage which was supposed to be the best day of her life. Firstly, she was kissed by Anand which was against her wish and when she was saved, the person who saved was the person for whom she suffered these 7 years and now her love was getting beaten but she couldn't stop and the main part which was left wasn't even expected.
His father held Manav and his mother said..
"Just because of you, my son is suffering. Just because of you.. He wants you more then us.. what's that important in you. You are just a left over of that bloody Anirudh Roy Chowdhury and we are his parents. "
These words made Anand and Bhairav smile. It is always said that a women is responsible for every war in the world. Repeating my words.. it's always considered that the cause of Mahabharata was Draupadi and the cause of war between Lanka pati Ravana and Ayodhya pati Rama was mata Janki. Why.. anyone doesn't know. But it's the Indian art to make victim the suspect. Like here Manav's father was doing.
His father said, "okay so you have a choice, choose for him.. options are us and you."
She was taken aback again. She wanted to marry Manav but after this there is no way of marrying him. She lost her parents in her early age and she knows the importance of parents. She couldn't take it when Manav's father left other option which was indirectly leave him. She couldn't leave him because she lost everyone she loved but now she was at her peak. She couldn't loose him.
While Manav's mother said " Ye chodi hui aurat kya jaane rishtoon ki ahmiyat. " (She is a left over, how could she know the importance of family)
Tears rolled her cheeks again, her heart bled again, her soul shook again and she broke again. With a heavy heart she said that she chooses them over her. She fell on her knees. Anand came to her and made her stand. He tied her to the same poll again but this time there were no efforts on her side. Other villagers started gossiping when Anand muttered, "Bondita if you choose me I'll be your husband and noone in this village will say anything about you. No one will dare to touch you.. Say yes once.. "
"No.. "
--

Hlo peeps.. This was the new chapter..
I saw that you guys are not completing even the easy target of just one comment so with a heavy heart i am setting no target this time.
Thankyou..
Admin signing here..