(Beta)Info, warning and the 1st paragraph

Setting: Guanajuato Mexico(briefly written), El Paso Texas, United States(mentioned), Norway
Characters: unnamed undead Prussian skeleton prince, Lilo, Joey Jossang, Rudolph(formerly named Cole, nickname Ru), Lacey
Conflict: geopolitics and zombie invasion
Conclusion resolution: hide, hunt, and survive, basically none
Events: killing, hunting, and hiding

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT SOME MAY CONSIDER OFFENSIVE, READ WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION

"It is 2035, and Southern and Eastern Europe is a mess. Scandinavia's too close to the action ever since Sweden and Finland joined NATO, The lakes are frozen over for the month and power went out nationwide..." Said the voice coming from an old WW2 radio. " The Rus' already dumped most of this..gas on the Finns which was airborne. Seems like they haven't learned their lesson from the Winter War if they think that'll stop them." The voice sighed shakily, it was cold as it was about 13.2 C and the heaters are busted so everyone in the lodge had to huddle around the fireplace with their bear fur blankets. " If anyone can hear this at all please get contact from the rest of the world, Europe's no help, the EU's falling apart and this signal can't even be sent past the Faroe Islands so I don't even know why I mentioned the rest of the world but.. hel, get some of them Northern Irishmen he-" The vintage radio suddenly combusted to flames, causing panic among the small group, Joey would quickly put out the fire with a bit of the rainwater she stored in a silver bucket.