(Beta)Paragraph 7

While She cut pieces of the animal, Ru looked intently at Joey's freckles and started to think about how tan she used to be before all of this mess and how much kinder she was. He would reminisce the times they chatted on the phone about their day, making each other laugh and venting about their problems. While he spaced out Lacey and Lilo were preparing the rods talking about their lives before That Day and their old pets. Joey snapped Ru out of his little trance when the smell of that disgusting deer hit him. "Bleugh, Joey what the hell..why?" She laughed while putting a hand on his shoulder for a moment but that moment was enough for Lilo to do The Rock eyebrow raise and he immediately began teasing like a child that he was not. "I ship iit!" They would hear Lacey shout out. That girl was pretty cringe. Joey and Ru brought back some zombified flesh and attached it to the hook before throwing it in the little ice hole.
The group was out fishing for bass and mackerel, they waited until they felt a tug so they hauled the fish out, it was, in fact, a mackerel so they used the flesh as bait once again not yet aware of the consequences. Because there are consequences to using forbidden meat. And they will be dire.