Panic Room Au/Ra U. Tengen

(Song: Panic Room – Au/Ra – Uzui Tengen x Wives – Angst – normal AU)

WARNING: sexism will be spoken in here.

It was so silent it made his ears ring from the silence that frighten him. He felt like his world stopped at that moment. Nothing made sound around him not even the commands thrown to him from the elder. His head was tilled down as rage came.

It rose as tears came overflowing as water flowed from his body due to the droplets that fall over him.

Blood smeared over the dirt and his hands. He felt like a failure for what he had done.

He never thought the elder would go so far with his own blood! It made him feel sick!

The boy didn’t dare look back as he grabbed the metal Shinobi head band ripping it off his head and ran off jumping over the fences into the forest his ears didn’t hear the shouts of the man and some others. The rain wasn’t heard by him either.

He ran over to his home where three woman he cared for lived with him and let them pick everything they needed before running away avoiding death, he didn’t care if he did, but his wives. . .

No they were too nice and kind for that.

Surely little Suma that was only twelve.

He was in the panic room, the horrifying place in his head that was made when his life went to the dumps.

***

“Tengen-Sama,” the man looked up his fuchsia colored eyes empty as usually even if he tried to show the most cocky attitude he had.

He curled a proud smile he mastered to make, “Yes?” he nightmare was still very lively as that day, it was silent that it made him try to remember what was happening.

“you were zoning out again.” Suma the youngest of his wives spoke her blue eyes reflecting her worries as she tiled her head. Suma was young when they had gotten wed and he was very guilty for it. But he loved her as his other wives.

He sighed and blinked and turned his head away and spoke out, “Suma, do you maybe remember when we fled?” he questioned his hearing sharp that he could hear her sudden worry, after all she was the most emotional in them.

She brought her hand up to her lips in a light fist as her eyes started to glimmer with tears, “yes I do, so much blood.”

Suma was only twelve and was there was it happened when he shed so much blood, human blood, his own blood, it still haunted him after six years Suma was a curious girl that wondered around and was at the training grounds holding a bento for him.

Hina and Makio weren’t there that day since they were dragged to training and Suma stayed back to make them bento. She went to the field where the training was.

When she did she was so scared, her legs shook with fear and horror as she saw blood all over. The bento fell from her small hands.

The husband freaked out seeing her eyes and crawled closer and cupped her cheek, “it’s over okay? Its over were far away from them okay?” he whipped her small tears away as she let a sniff.

If Makio that was the toughest in them cried Suma was the softest and weakest mentally she easily would cry over the smallest things. For others she would have been annoying but Tengen liked how unique she was.