Body Mother Mother Douma

Body (Douma AU) part 1 of 2 (?)

Body – Mother-Mother – Doukoto – Heian to Taisho Era AU

A/N this story is a Bonus chapter from Heian to Taisho Era that you should read before reading the bonus. The story was in PolarrAce

Requested by:  TomokoTamura

Ever since birth his eyes were a beautiful rainbow color red, orange, blue, purple, yellow, matching his pale blonde hair that curled over his head. His parents thought he was a god at first glance it made the villagers believe so and made the temple.

As a child he lacked emotions and just copied was he saw others do, after all he was a fast learner. He knew how fake tears and laughter, how to show what he 'liked' and 'disliked' but really he didn't care mush no interest rose for anything.

Whenever he didn't have anything to do he would just sit around and read books and take care of his lotus and lilies he found intriguing.

When his parents fought late at night he wouldn't flinch but just slept on like nothing. His nights were always disturbed by them sometimes he would feel irritated by that. But would just continue his life not wanting to get tired and break his composure.

At his age of ten blood splattered on his face from his left cheek across his nose over to his right eye. His eyes were just half-lidded due to tiredness of the night before. No care of even pity was felt in his chest, he just felt bad for the foul scent of blood and poison.

He just let some maids clean up as he went to wash his body from the blood. From that day forward he did what he wanted even if decisions lacked around that departure but he went well.

***

Douma found a very amusing surprising visit from a man long raven hair and red eyes. A raven kimono was wrapped around his body. His eyes were kind and loving – what contradicted his blood red eyes and deadly aura.

His fake smile curled on his lips as he greeted, "Heyo! I guess it is very late for guest here Mister, but do tell what you need."

The raven haired man frowned but answered with a kind and soothing voice, "I was searching for someone named Nezuko, and here is filled with woman that's why I came to see here." As he spoke his hands moved around softly.

Douma shook his head, "nope never heard of her." His smile never faltered as he spoke. His eyes were dull eyes with the beautiful colors. "why do you ask? Was she your lover that abandoned you?"

The other man figured that the taller blonde didn't know and decided to leave leaving the questions hanging for him to figure out himself. He went to exit the room when a hand grasped his shoulder.

The raven headed man growled, "what do you think you are doing?" a echo-like voice came, it didn't belong to that kind man of before.

Douma smiled, "I figured you are not human. How come?" he wondered his tone light as feather and teasing. "your aura is filled with bloodlust and it's a disaster, how come?"

"you are a cultist, not a priest!" again the voice spoke harsher than before. The eyes grew redder the aura was dark and horrifying but no ounce of fear grew on the blonde man's face. "don't you dare to even try and get close, I will cut your head off!"

A half-hearted laugh escaped his lips even if it was filled with jittery that could fool any the raven headed man realized that it all was fake. It was all false and just an act.

"Do you not fear me?" the raven headed male questioned his brow quirked up in question very much lost in what was happening that his darker side just faded away.