Who is she (vent)

Who is she?

(Song: Who is she – ghost – Author x ****** - angst-fluff – vent chapter)

Gasping as my eyes widened in horror my body jolted forward ears perked for any sound at the dark empty household I lived in. I pulled the covers off my sweaty body. The nightmare didn’t sink yet making me slump in my normal sitting pose.

“what was that?” I questioned and turned to grab my phone where the chat was filled with chats and mentions where I was called upon.

I hand trailed my messy bangs that curled over my forehead.

good morning love ‘ was seen immediately as I came online, my current girlfriend had 12 hours different from me so I knew it was around eight pm there when she texted, andour friend and future adopted daughter who was called Mochi was also there.

I texted back ‘good morning

I could feel something crawl up my leg, like a big hand with slender fingers, but when I looked I saw no one, and the house was dead silent, I shook it off and continued texting.

The house was dead silent and fully closed. So it was impossible for me not to hear someone. In the house. I got up and walked with my phone as I looked thru my Wattpad notifications seeing some funny memes at the comment section of other book s I commented on.

The chat went on with how their day went and how my sleep was. I wished not to bother them with the weird dream I had that didn’t fully sink in, and I could remember just a part.

Thinking of it make my shoulders heavy and cold.

A chill ran down my spine and ignored it again and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water from the fridge but the second I grabbed it my hand started to tremble, as if it knew more than me what was happening.

I let a scream out of nowhere and the glass fell and shattered. I cleaned up and made tea with some fruits from the basket not wishing to break another glass.

I sat down and ate. Silent as I just answered the chat avoiding of thinking what happened, I knew my girlfriend would freak out of I told her. And I knew Mochi would panic she was like a daughter to me so I couldn’t handle if she gets panicked.

Mommy, you have been oddly silent’ Mochi said on text, making Nikky hum in agreement, ‘hmm’

I texted back, ‘I'm okay, just don’t know what to answer, haha’ I lied, my brain was blank, not knowing what to think any more slowly everything started to blanken out a bit, the scenario came again, their screams and cries being heard but then my mother called making them go away.

****

It was nighttime and I was fully alone for four hours, yes my brother was home and mother was home soon, but either way I was so alone, locked away in my room writing stories and drinking tea, I couldn’t get close to the fridge from the sudden shock.

We were eating dinner and mother asked me how my day went, I told her a glass shattered and it fell from my hand.

I wasn’t sure if to tell her, “mama,”

She turned to me, her usual hazel eyes boring into mine with her usual elegant and strict gaze, “tell me, you seem paranoid today.”

I flinched as he ice cold hand touched mine (A/N: painful shit tbh).

“mama I had this nightmare last night,” so I told her, how horrified the dream was, since I was sick that morning she and my mother had to go out and I couldn’t due to being sick. “its weird down you think?”