Rices the Moon

Rises the Moon

(Rises the moon – Liana Flores – Nezuko (no ship) – Angst? – HTTE AU)

The sun touched her skin for the first time after a few weeks asleep, Urokudaki behind her fearing that she would turn into ashes the second she stepped outside. The mask laid on the side of the former Pillars head.

At first the girl started to scream of pain but after a second the pain slowly vanished into nothing. Her eyes were pressed shut and realized her skin wasn't burned anymore, it was clean and clean as if nothing happened.

Tears started to form as she wailed and ran over to Urokudaki who also looked scared she would die, even if she was a demon the last few hours she was awake she filled a special spot in his lonely heart. So if something happened to her he would feel blame again.

She ran into his arms, he was going to do the hypnosis but didn't do it yet cause she made a fuzz and ran out.

"Nezuko," he spoke softly, his softly blue eyes looked down as her where she shivered and trebled, "it's okay, it's okay."

He couldn't believe that she was alive, the sun normally would kill them in seconds. And she didn't burn off, she was alive, he could see how they would healed and that she was alive. His old calloused hand patted her head in comfort as she cried.

"I almost died!" she wailed, due to her walking up all the sudden her muzzle fell off her, her words were very composed aside from her light stutters she spoke well, "I-I almost died!" she lead her inside and closed the door, and like that he started the hypnosis after she calmed down.

As he finished she fell asleep to recover or maybe the hypnosis made her fall asleep. At nighttime when Tanjiro came the older man could not bring himself to tell his student so stayed silent of it, after all for Tanjiro Nezuko was asleep of the time he was there.

When Tanjiro left to the exam Nezuko's eyes opened exactly on the full moon of that night, her eyes sprung open and her body jolted up, the muzzle was uncomfortable so she took it off, the red string broke at her strength with a light 'snap'.

Her body was tense from god knows how long she was out this time.

She got up from the comfy but warm from not moving from there. She touched the comfy futon and realized it was clean, so did the older man change it? She shrugged it off and went to the old wooden door and realized the room smelled like wisteria.

She pinched her nose as she walked out into the woods. Her hands were hidden under her long sleeves. She walked around her dull pink eyes looked around.

In a second her figure vanished in the woods leaving a small gush of wind and the leaves in the trees swayed from her speed.

She went to see a place she knew from a blurry dream she had while she was absent, in her coma. Her eyes were wide as she tried to find what she needed. She knew her mother had said it was somewhere around there.

***

Urokudaki's eyes opened just as the sun started to hit his face just a bit, he did his morning routine in his room, when he walked out his blue eyes widened, she woke up? Where was she? Many questions ran in his mind.

He normally woke up early to do the hypnosis and check on the graves of his former students. The strong sunrays decorated the skies.

'Days seem sometimes as if it'll never end'

A familiar voice entered the older man's ears as a chill ran down his spine, he knew the voice all too well.

'Sun digs his heel to taunt you'