Everything i Wanted

Everything I wanted - Billie Eilish

(Song: everything I wanted - Billie Eilish -Giyuu (no Ship) - Angst - normal AU)

WARNING:

Maybe locking everything away wasn't the best option, was what came to his mind.

His blue zori sandals that were held in his hands swayed with his movement. He was walking around his dark and empty estate, normally it was wide opened for air to enter the wind chimes would sound all over his 'gloomy' estate.

But that day was the day his older sister Tsutako passed away, eight years and guild was still there. That day he didn't bother to look a bit presentable as all the sad days on his agenda.

The day Sabito died and his birthday, and the same with Tsutako. No one knew when he was in that state. After all he thanked whoever was up there that the yearly meeting with Master was a few days after the death of Sabito and the other one was very much farther than the unfortunate dates that he normally mourned at.

Master let those four days free for him to relax and mourn and that was an extra point to respect the older man. But who knew if something would change that day. He exited the place after taking off his white socks ready to wash them.

His eyes were half-lidded and red from how much tears he had sheath the night before until early that morning.

The blue kimono his wore was loose and messy he didn't bother fixing it or his hair as a thin line of bears hair grew from his lack of hygiene. He didn't bother bathing or eating. He sat down on the small pound that was in his garden and started to wash the zori sandals and tabi socks.

The man finished after a bit and placed them to cry off before entering the dark home, normally it would be filled with some Kakuchis that would help around with his garden whenever he was free, but those four days he would just give them some money and tell them they could go treat themselves and they were free that day.

It was a way to be alone.

He went and grabbed his crumbled and tossed haori that was uneven and unique, some didn't know the meaning of it. But he knew. He sighed and decided to go and wash it since it had died tears and some pecks of blood.

As he headed back to the pound he was met with Kocho Shinoubu that was walking to the door. Her big eyes looked rather amused when she saw him. Her usual smile faltered a bit as her brows frowned her old personality slowly coming back.

"Kocho?"

Her expression twisted back to her 'kind' smile as she greeted with her high pitched and kind tone, "Tomioka-San." She walked closer and tilled her head, "I didn't see you today, so I grew worried."

Shinoubu realized that he looked rather unkempt and was paler than usual, his hair loose and messy. His kimono was messy and loose showing his upper body. It made her realize something was wrong with him. His eyes were empty and dull - duller than usually.

His normal ocean eyes were dark like an empty blue depths of the ocean. But who knew what was hidden down there.

"Its. ." he paused, "my day off, Kocho." He spoke as he walked down the two steps as his bare feet stepped onto the low green grass and sat on a rock beside the pound, "why are you here?"

The younger woman crouched down gracefully with a smile, "I was worried Tomioka, after all a meeting is starting soon," she spoke, "master suddenly changed it."

Giyuu froze the washing his head slowly turned to look at her as his eyes shrunk in horror. His hands raked in his hair making his hair wet and some soap to get in too. His hair plopped back on his forehead.