Still Mighty - K. Tanjiro

(Song: Still Mighty – Leeland – Hashira!Tanjiro x jewish!religious!reader –Angst– Hashira Kamaboko squad AU)

The year 1912 was very much the year where emperor Meiji passed away which also marked a start of a new Era, the Taisho Era. that was when she and her family moved to Japan from Europe, her mother was a jew while her father was japanese. Who moved to Europe for a while.

There she was praying on her knees before her parents shared bed before heading out to her long travel of the day, she usually didn't lie since it was against her basic morals, but if she wanted to be a Slayer she would have to.

There she was leaving her hometown that she knew for the last three years, her curly hair was held into a bun. She wore the standard uniform paired with a plain creme colored haori that she brought from Italy.

Her katana was strapped on her waist together with a nichirin chain made to capture demons for the master. Unlike other slayers she was in a special group, a group to capture and return demons to the mountain where Final Selection would be hosted.

The group was very small, some kakuchis or regular slayers. There was around 2 in each province and they lived with a Hashira. You actually should be living with the Sun Hashira and with his sister.

But for her it felt bad living with a man even if his sister did too. so she lived with her parents closer to his manor.

she knocked on the door, "Good morning." just when the door opened showing the younger Kamado. A smile curled on her lips, "Good morning Nezuko-Sama. Shalom."

A giggle left her lips, "don't be so formal [Y/N]-chan, I am just a demon slayer like you." She waved her hand.

Her brown eyes landed on the lady's silver ring that flashed a bit due to the sunrays. She was actually engaged to the Thunder Hashira.

"You are still the sister of Kamado-Sama," she spoke gently.

"don't be silly, (Y/N), we are friends." She giggles waving her hand with a smile jolly smile, a familiar scar on her neck.

"Fine," the jew grumbled, "Nezuko."

The said woman squealed turning a thigh circle in glee her dark wisteria eyes glimmered. The jew stood there awkwardly in the sun waiting to be let inside the manor. Her dark eyes staring at Nezuko.

Before she could speak someone spoke for her.

"Nezuko, won't you let our guest in?" a tan hand was placed over Nezuko's head gently as her older brother appeared. His height was quite intimidating reaching a stalling of 6 feet. His long red hair was held into a high ponytail his usual uniform on.

He should've actually been off service due to his eye, but he seemed still determent to keep doing until who-knows-when.

"ברכת השם1," she did a swift bow to her superior, it was a blessing she used to many she cared of.

Tanjiro smiled, tho he didnt understand her he stepped aside draaging his sister along to let her in.

(Y/N) took her shoes off politely and spoke gently: "Excuse me."

"Its been a few days hehe," she let a shy giggle as she walked to her room finding her crow eating some seeds together with her adopted kitten that she left behind there cause her father was allergic to car fur.

***

"Oh come on!" she yelled as she cut the arm of a demon off, "can't guys bothering me!"

Her face was slightly wounded, but her iron grip on the handle didn't falter, at the contrary it grew I have a nighty walk without you.