Thousand years

🖤/💙

Request from hdsoxs

(Song: A Thousand Years – Christina Perry - KibuNezu – angst/fluff – HTTE AU?)

Muzan just sat there his beautiful – once – clean kimono was once clean and shone due to the golden design was now muddy and in dirt. His long curly raven hair covered his face, his head was tilled down. His cheeks were red from tears.

Heart beats fast.

His jaw was tight from the deep and enraged snarl. He failed to protect her! He failed to be what he wanted to be! He saw her die before him, but when she did she wasn't in peace she was overly enraged her words just kept spinning in her head.

Muzan sighed with a quivering breath, before his back slummed more before his hands curled into a tight fist his long blue nails sunk in the dirt. Before a cry came out his body laid more before his forehead pressed against the dirt.

A very new tombstone was stuck on the ground, it was seen as handmade. The name of his former lover was now dead, how cruel she had to die. Her words were so cruel, even if her words were out of rage of the moment after her grandmother passed away. Her head away and not seen anymore.

Colors and promises

Nana, was the older woman's name.

The courtyard of the dead – the graveyard – as filled with scent of the dead for the last few hours he was sitting there. His body was already stiff due to him sitting like that. He was just drowning in self-pity, self-hate everything you could think of.

"what did I do to deserve this?" his cries were not heard, his questions were not answered. He stayed there.

How to be brave?

Winters passed, summers and springs passed with him just living there, in daytime he would hide in a small shack that was in that yard. Flowers and plants grew over the tombstones decorating them.

This winter Muzan woke up from being under a thick layer of snow he sat up and the snow flopped down with a 'boob'. His hair was low slithering in the slow as he walked. His complexion looked so defeated.

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

He then started his long walk. He would let go, but still a heavy weigh was pushing his body down, making his body heavier than it normally is.

He started walking all over japan for the next thousand years. He visited some people like the Tsugikuni family and hat met his sister.

***

His red eyes opened and was met with the wooden ceiling that was tweaking due to how old the shack was.

How could a king be in a shack? Well he was hiding again, he has just hiding away from everything and everyone. Kokushibo was with him, in another room. Muzan was crying the whole night, his skin ripped open every time he dared to move a muscle.

The floor was stained with dried blood. His hair grew long once more due to staying there for long. Contractors grew in his bones, making his body unbearably stiff.

Suddenly goes somehow

So he pulled his body up from the mattress with an unbearable pain, bones snapping and breaking and grew back in place. A grunt escaped his lips before his arms snapped in place so fast a cry escaped his lips.

Not a second later the door flung open. Showing Kokushibo that was looking like too just woke up. It's said that demons cannot sleep in daytime. Well Muzan surely can sleep. He get tired due to his lack of nutrition.