Chapter 1 Classes Start

The Justice League Academy was now open to train the new heroes in basic school work and hero work.

Meanwhile in StarLake a city where a new hero has risen and very young one at that. "Wild heart will take you down," Wild heart said and snagged some bank robbers. "Here they officers," she said leaving them tied up for them.

"Thanks," one of the officers said.

Wild heart was getting ready to head back when she heard something. "Who's there?" she asked.

"Hello Wild heart I am J'onn J'onnz," J'onn said.

"No way The Martian Manhunter, what are you doing here in StarLake?" Wild Heart asked.

"I am here to invite you to join the Justice league Academy, where we train young heroes like you to be the future of the Justice league," J'onn said.

"Really sounds interesting, but if I say yes how will my family know where I am?" Wild heart said.

"I will send a message to your family and then you can come in with your things get settled, the choice is yours to make," J'onn said.

"Sounds great," Wild Heart said. Wild Heart got her things and went to the Academy it was in Metropolis.

They came into the Academy there was few other students there. "Hey guys there is a new student," Supergirl said. "Hello I am Supergirl, younger cousin of Superman." she said. "But you can call me Kara we all know each other's secret identity here," she said.

"I am Garth my hero name is Aqualad," Aqualad said.

"Hi M'gan M'rgn, I am the niece of the Martian Man Hunter, my hero name is Miss Martian," M'gan said.

"I am Rex Stewart son of Green Lantern John Stewart and Hawkgirl, my hero name is Warhawk," Rex said.

"I am Terry Wayne son of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle Wayne, I am training to be the future Batman," Terry said.

"I am Hannah Maxston, my hero name is Wild Heart," Hannah said.

"What city are you from?" Kara asked.

"I don't come from a city I come from a city known as StarLake in Texas." Hannah said.

"Is it true everything is bigger in Texas?" M'gan asked.

"Well if you like wide open spaces, big buildings, big ranches, big farms, big boots and hats and being one of the biggest states in the country then yes everything is kind of bigger there," Hannah said.

"Were you born in a barn where a bunch of chickens and stuff run around?" Terry asked.

"Terry that wasn't nice," Batman said.

"I was just asking a question," Terry said.

"No I wasn't born in a barn, I was born on the bus that takes the Texas Rangers to their games, that happened because the car dad was using to drive mom to the hospital broke down and he managed to flag down the bus and explain to the driver what happened. They were going to take us to the hospital but according to mom and dad I was not a patient baby and was born right on the bus, the coach delivered me himself because he had training in emergency childbirth." Hannah said.

"Ah," Terry said. "That's interesting," he said.

"Do you live in apartment or house?" Rex asked.

"I live in a house with mom and older brother I normally go to a board school for super smart kids," Hannah said.

"What about your dad?" Terry asked.

"My dad died when I was five," Hannah said. "I miss him very much he was one of the best veterinarians Star lake every had and he's gone," she said. "I wish he was still here," she said.

"Many of us know what it is like to loose a loved one," Terry said.

"Well now that we all know each other we need to start training and learning," Green Lantern said.

"Hey Kara help Wild Heart find her room," Superman said.

"Got Cous," Kara said and took Wild heart to her room and she set her stuff down inside and went to class.

They were getting ready to start training. "Okay all of you I know many of you except for Wild heart have done training for this type of thing before," Wonder woman said. "I want you to be nice to her if she doesn't get it in the first few tries, I want all of you to remember this is all new to her and she recently got her powers so be nice and helpful," she said.

"Okay," they said.

They started training in the simulator. It was going well until Wild heart messed them up. "Sorry," Wild heart said. "I never done anything like this before," she said.

"It's alright," M'gan said.

"If it makes you feel any better I messed up even worse during my first sim training," Warhawk said.

"Just keep practicing," Aqualad said.

"Yes you will get better if you keep trying," Supergirl said.

"Well it could've gone better, we can just try again," Terry said.

"Try again and have me fail again?" Wild heart asked.

Wild heart a failed two more times. She failed three times in a row.

"Maybe you kids should take a break," Wonder woman said.

Wild heart was very discourage.

"You okay?" Warhawk asked when he saw her sitting by herself.

"I don't know I just feel bad for causing us to fail three times in a row, I don't know what is with me I do just fine at home but now I am a joke," Wild heart said.

"Wild heart it is always hard when you start something new for the first time," Terry said.

"Yes and you can't always expect to get it the first few tries." Supergirl said.

"Yes just keep trying," Aqualad said.

"Yes I should remember what they say in country when you fall off the horse get back on again," Wild heart said.

"So you ready to try again?" M'gan asked.

"You bet ya," Wild heart said.

So they tried the mission again and Wild heart tried and managed to help the team succeed. "We did it," Wild heart said. "Thanks for helping me guys and to understand I shouldn't give up," she said.

"No problem," they said.

Classes have started at the Justice League academy who knows who else will join?

To be continued.