Chapter 11 Scarnetics attacks

Things were pretty normal at the school for Hannah Maxston otherwise known as Wild Heart. She learns many things from the school about how to be a better hero. She and the young heroes help many cities and do a lot of good around the world.

Then an alarm started to go off.

"It's the alarm," Terry said.

They headed to the command center.

"The alarm is in Star Lake City," Superman said. "I wonder what is going on." he said.

"We haven't had an alarm from Star Lake city before," Batman said.

Then they saw some strange mutant creatures. "What are those things?" Wonder woman asked.

Then a scientist covered in scars was with them along with a large man.

"Dr. Scarnetics," Wild Heart said.

"Who?" Supergirl asked.

"Oh yeah right you don't know much about my home town," Wild Heart said. "That is Dr. Scarnetics real name Dr. Wyatt Devillere a scientist who specializes in genetics. He was trying to make a super soldier using animal DNA, chemicals and even cancer cells. He was planning on using the testing on people, was called crazy by other scientists, so he made a secret lab to do his work, those four mutant creatures were some adults he did his experiments on. Then he realized he needs a person who was still growing, a person at an age where the greatest amount of growth was happening at an accelerated rate. He needed kids going through puberty, that is when he captured me. I was the first test subject I try to get away causing problems in his lab and then all the chemicals mixed with animal DNA spilled on me and I broke free and got out as a fire broke out and Dr. Devillere was horribly scarred by it and escaped with his henchman and his creatures. I woke up the next day and had my powers, ever since then I had been fight him and various other rogues, he has been bent on revenge for the accident that caused his scars ever since," she said.

"Wow," Aqualad said.

"Then we better head to Star Lake," Hawkgirl said.

They headed for Star Lake to fight Dr. Scarnetics. They were there in no time flat. Wild heart sniffed the area because Scarnetics had left. "The scent is still fresh." Wild heart said.

"Do you know which way they went?" Skeets asked.

"Sure do," Wild heart said and started to sniff. "They went this way," she said,

"Then let's go," Terry said.

They followed Wild heart to another part of town and there was much going on. "Quiet," She said and pointed through a window.

"Oh we are going to listen," Speedy said.

"Yes now shush," Supergirl said.

Through the window.

"Boss are you sure this is a good plan? After all Wild heart is bound to come and give you more trouble because she figures out what you are up to, she is pretty smart," the big guy said.

"Why don't you keep your opinion to yourself Ryan!" Dr. Scarnetics said. "This is a fool proof plan I know the other villains had been laying low since Wild heart went to that blasted school but I am taking advantage of it," he said. "Now I will be able to do what I want when I want to," he said.

"Yeah sure," Ryan said.

Then the creatures started to act up. "What is with them?" Ryan asked.

"They think something is up," Dr. Scarnetics said.

"Now," Wild heart said and they broke in and the crooks saw them.

"Wild heart!" Dr. Scarnetics said.

"You bet," Wild Heart said. "I have some friends too," she said.

"Well you and your friends will not stop me Wild heart," Dr. Scarnetics said. "Get them all of you!" he said.

"You got it boss," Ryan said and went on the attack as did the creatures.

Terry started to fight Ryan.

Supergirl was fighting one of the creatures as was Warhawk, Aqualad and Static. "Man these things are a whole lot of ugly," Static said.

"You are telling me," Gear said helping out.

Wild Heart went after Dr. Scarnetics. "You are not going to stop me," Dr. Scarnetics said.

"I can and I will," Wild heart said kicking him into something causing him to get stuck.

Terry managed to tie up Ryan with a special batarang his father gave him.

"Hey let me go," Ryan said.

"Don't count on it," Terry said.

Super girl managed to freeze the creatures.

"You are so busted now Dr. Scarnetics," Wild Heart said.

"Oh," Dr. Scarnetics said.

Then the police came to take them away. "Come on now" the police man said trying to take Dr. Scarnetics into the police car.

"We better get going now," Terry said.

"Wait for it," Wild Heart said.

"Wait for what?" Speedy asked.

"Wait for it," Wild heart said.

"Wild heart you are a wild pain in the butt!" Dr. Scarnetics shouted.

"There it is," Wild Heart said. "He's always got to say that," she said.

"He does?" Supergirl asked.

"Yep," Wild heart said.

"I think you actually enjoy hearing it don't you?" Booster Gold asked her.

"Yes I kind of do," Wild heart said. "It never gets old," she said.

"Well now that Scarnetics has been taken care of, we can head back to the academy," Terry said.

"I was hoping to show you more of my home town," Wild heart said.

"Well I guess seeing a bit more of Star Lake city couldn't hurt," Supergirl said.

"Yeah let's do it," Black Lighting said.

So they started to look around and saw a great deal of things in the city. "This place really is amazing Wild Heart," Terry said.

"Thanks I am glad to call it home," Wild heart said.

"Now let's head back to the Academy," Supergirl said.

They went back to the academy amazed by Wild heart's hometown and meeting one of her rogues. They knew Wild heart was a great hero and now they saw there was more to her than they had thought.