Chapter 13 Year 2 begins

The teachers were busy at the school. "It is nice and quiet here right now," Green arrow said.

"Yes I could get used to it," Flash said.

"Well you better get unused to it, you know what I just heard," J'onn said.

"The teleporter," Batman said.

The students came in. "Oh yeah Blue beetle in the house," Blue beetle said.

"I'm here too," Booster Gold said.

"Same here," Wild heart said.

"Here I am," Supergirl said.

The other students came in.

"Whoa look out I'm coming in hot," Gear said crashing into Speedy. "Sorry," he said.

"Ugh," Speedy said. "Get off you're heavy," he said.

"Sorry," Gear said getting off of Speedy.

"Welcome to year two students," Superman said.

"Awesome," they said.

"You will be learning more and how to focus your skills and going on many missions on your own, and even some with a select few, or one of you by yourself, which means more will be at stake so do you best," Superman said.

"Awesome," the kids said.

"Now some of you like Terry, Kara, Aqualad, M'gan and Speedy already have mentors they will help them through year two, and you other students will have mentors to help you through this year to and we will assign them to you." Batman said. "J'onn will help us out with the assigning of mentors," he said.

"Okay I will run some tests to find out who your mentor will be and then you will work with that mentor through year two and the rest of your time at the academy and some of the teachers will mentor more than one student." J'onn said. "Now let's start," he said.

They started the tests. They were very simple and many students were wondering who they would get for their mentor.

Wild Heart was a bit worried. "Don't worry Wild heart I am sure you will get a good mentor," Booster Gold said.

"I just hope I get Animal man," Wild heart said.

"We all hope we get a certain hero," Gear said.

"I don't know who I will get I just hope I get a good one," Booster said.

They were going to find out soon enough who they will get as mentor. "Look our rooms it is so good to see them again," Terry said.

"Look at the student lounge it is great to be here to relax and have fun again," Tigress said.

"Yes and there is so much to look forward too during year 2," Wild heart said.

They were so busy talking and wondering about who they would get as mentor they were not noticing how quickly the time was going by.

"Okay everyone I finished my calculations and have determined your mentors," J'onn said. "Plastic man, and Black lighting you are with Metamorpho," he said.

The two of them joined Metamorpho. "Static and Gear you are with Green Lantern," J'onn said.

"Awesome," they said joining him.

"Tigress, Warhawk and Python you are with Hawkgirl," J'onn said.

They joined her. "Katana, Hawk and Ram you are with Wildcat," J'onn said.

They joined him. "Tech-speed and Dove you are with Flash," J'onn said.

He joined him. "Camochic you are with Black canary," J'onn said.

She joined her. "Wild heart you are with Animal Man," J'onn said.

"Yes," she said came up to him.

"Booster Gold and Blue beetle you are with Batman," J'onn said.

Booster Gold and Blue beetle went over to Batman who looked at him.

"Now all of you will work with your mentors and help learn and go through year two. I hope everyone does well," Superman said.

Everyone was so excited now that they had mentors who were going to help them through year two. It was also exciting and fun.

Now there was much to do and learn during this time and now that year two has begun all new adventures were waiting for them.