Chapter 12 Memories gone and returned

The students were fighting some bad guys. "Warhawk on your left!" Terry called.

"Thanks," Warhawk said punching the guy out. 

"Dove heads up," Wild heart said.

Dove ducked. "That was too close." Dove said. 

Then Wild heart was knocked into some crates and hit her head. "Ow my head." she said.

Dove ran over to her to check on her she was trying to stay conscious. "Easy Wild heart," Dove said.

Then the bad guys were caught. "Guys we need to get Wild heart to the school's infirmary she hit her head," Dove said.

"Then let's stop standing around here and go," Ram said.

They headed back to the school. The doctors there took a look. Everyone was worried about Wild heart. Her mother and brother came. 

"I hope she is going to be okay," Patrick said.

"We all hope so Patrick," Terry said.

Then the doctor came out. "Hannah is going to be fine, it is not a concussion she should be fine in few days." the doctor said.

"What relief," Marsha said.

"That is good news," Levi said.

They came into see Hannah. "Hannah are you okay?"  Don asked.

"Yes I am okay, but who are you?" Hannah said. "Who are all of you?" she asked.

"What is with her?" Rex asked.

"Amnesia is common with head injuries," The doctor said. "Just be supportive and do things that familiar and show her pictures and talk about things you remember to help her." he said.

So they decided to help Hannah with her memory. Don decided to show her pictures of them together. "Look Hannah there is a picture of us on our first date." Don said. "It was us at the zoo," he said. "I remember how much you loved seeing all the animals," he said.

"Okay, do I like animals?" Hannah said.

"Are you kidding me you girl? You are crazy about animals," Hank said. "So in other words you love animals a lot," he said.

"Oh," Hannah said.

Terry showed her some pictures from some other times as did the others. 

"Look Hannah there is the time we sang karaoke together," Kara said.

"Here is us playing our favorite game together," Rex said. "We are video game buddies," he said.

"I wish I could remember all this," Hannah said. "It is just hard looking at the pictures seeing all of you know what they are about but I don't," she said.

"I know it is hard," Noah said. He had recently joined academy with Diantha after they got powers.

Hannah sighed and didn't know much to think of this whole situation. It was difficult and she wished she could remember things. 

Don sighed and didn't know how he could help Hannah. He wished there was someway he could help her. He was really concerned about this. 

He went to go talk her. "Hannah I know it is hard but we are going to do our best to help you okay?" Don said.

"I know," Hannah said. "It is just hard because at the moment I got an empty head," she said.

"I know you feel that way, but we will help you as best we can," Don said. 

"I know you will," Hannah said with a sigh.

Then Don hugged her. Then something triggered in Hannah's mind. All the memories came flooding back. All the times with her friends, the times as Wild heart and dating Don. 

"I remember," Hannah said after Don hugged her. "I remember everything," she said.

"You do?" Don asked.

"Yes I remember that your my boyfriend Don and I love you," Hannah said hugging him.

They came back into the other room. "Hey Hannah," Terry said.

"Hey Terry, I hope you remember to turn those eggs like I told you a last week when you got them for your science project," Hannah said.

"Yes I am," Terry said. "Wait a minute you remember something you said last week?" he asked.

"Quick Hannah what kind of pet do I have?" Speedy asked.

"You have a hedgehog named Quiver," Hannah said.

"Hannah what is my favorite movie?" Hank asked.

"Your favorite movie is Rocky," Hannah said.

"Hannah what is your weakest subject at school?" Noah asked.

"Math," Hannah said.

"That's right," Noah said. 

Everyone started to hug her. "Hey," Hannah said. "Easy, give me some space," she said.

"Sorry," they said.

"Can anyone tell me why things from the fight earlier this week are a bit fuzzy?" Hannah said.

"Hannah during the fight you hit your head," Taylor said.

"You couldn't remember a thing," Stephen said.

"Yeah," Randy said.

"You were pretty out of it," Patrick said.

"We were all so worried about you," Wildcat said.

"Well now that I remember everything, I am glad things are hopefully going to continue to grow and change, just as they always have," Hannah said.

Everyone was relieved Hannah had her memory back and now things would going better than ever. Because at times like this you really appreciate your friends and loved ones.