Chapter 9 Welcome Coach Wildcat

The young heroes were all hanging out together and having a good time. They were teenagers and often got all excited when something big and new was going to happen.

They were excited because they heard a new teacher was coming to the academy. "I wonder who the new teacher is." Wild heart said.

"I wonder who it is it too," Terry said. "I bet it is Green arrow," he said.

"No I think it's Black Canary," Supergirl said.

"I think it must be my uncle Hawkman," Warhawk said.

"It must be Elongated man," Plastic man said.

"No it must be B'wana Beast," Tigress said.

"Yeah," Ram and Python said.

"Or could be Shining Knight," Dove said.

"Or the Vigilante," Hawk said.

"Why are we sitting around guessing let's go find out," Booster Gold said.

Then went to find out who their new teacher was and made it to the Classroom. "Superman who is our new teacher?" Terry asked. "Is it Green Arrow?" he asked.

"No," Superman said. "Everyone I want you all to meet our new teacher Wildcat," he said.

Then an aged man in a cat suit came up. "Wow the Wildcat," Terry said.

"Cool," Supergirl said.

"Amazing I have his collector card in mint condition from the hero trading cards in the future," Booster Gold said.

"Wow," Wild Heart said.

The others were super excited.

"Alright kids I am going to be your new Gym teacher, so you can call me Coach Wildcat," Wildcat said.

"Okay Coach Wildcat," they said.

"They are all ears," Superman said.

"Okay you young'uns you are going to learn a thing or two from old Wildcat I will show you boxing and how to use it to protect yourselves, each other and how to fight bad guys," Wildcat said.

"Cool," they said.

They started to practice boxing. Suddenly Terry snuck up on Wild heart and she gave good swift kick.

"Ouch what was that for, it's just me," Terry said.

"Sorry Terry, just don't sneak up on me like that," Wild heart said.

"Where did you learn that little lady?" Wildcat asked.

"I am a black belt in Taekwondo," Wild heart answered. "I had been training in it since I was six years old," she said.

"Cool," they said.

"Well that is impressive, you know how to fight pretty well then anyone else here have any martial arts experience?" Wildcat asked.

"I have been doing Judo since I was 9," Dove said.

"Very impressive, you must know how to take your opponents momentum to be able to throw them like that," Wildcat said.

"I know a few styles of kung fu and karate my parents had been teaching me," Terry said.

"Well it is important for all you kids to know your weak points and strong points," Wildcat said. "Help each other better your strong points and help support your weak points that way you are better team and fighters," he said.

"Yes coach Wildcat!" they said.

They were training hard. "Keep it up kids you are doing well," Wildcat said during the training. Then after a bit he stopped. "Okay you kids keep going I need to take a breather," he said.

"Are you alright?" Booster Gold asked.

"I am not as young as I used to be," Wildcat said.

"Oh," Booster Gold said.

Suddenly Wild heart started cough and wheeze.

"Wild heart!" Supergirl said.

Wild heart was struggling to breathe.

"What is happening?" Wild cat said coming over. He saw Wild heart struggling to breathe. "Take it easy, one of you J'onn," he said.

M'gan went to get her uncle.

"She is hardly breathing," Terry said.

"What is a matter with her?" Plastic man asked.

"Is it an asthma attack?" Dove asked.

Wild heart manage to nodded and kept coughing and wheezing.

"She needs her inhaler," Dove said.

 "Do you know where she keeps it?" Wildcat asked.

"No I don't I remember her telling me she has asthma when we were much younger and went to summer camp together," Dove said.

Terry went looking through Hannah's bag. "I found it," Terry said and he gave it to Hannah.

Hannah shook her inhaler and put it in her mouth and took a puff and breathed it and held her breath. Then she breathed out.

"Give her some space." Wild cat said.

Wild heart started to breathe easier. J'onn checked on her and saw she was fine. "Looks like it was just a small asthma attack, she's going to be fine," J'onn said.

"Sorry if I scared you guys," Wild heart said. "Sometimes my asthma acts up without warning," she said.

"Oh that is nothing worry about little lady, lots of people have asthma even famous athletes," Wildcat said.

"Well let's get back to it," Wild heart said.

They kept training and getting tips from Wild cat. "Booster your left flank is open," Wildcat said and Booster started to protect his left.

They were enjoying Coach Wild cat and looking forward to learn more from him during their time at the Justice league academy.