Chapter 1: Meeting Everyone (so far)

(A/N): All the info about the characters are all found on the hazbin hotel fandom wiki and if you see 'this' when someone is talking, it means that it's in their head. Also Nifty and Husk will get an update when their re-designs show up.

(Y/N) POV

I started to freak out at the situation I was in. During my entire life I didn't expect to see Hell with my own eyes, maybe Heaven, but not Hell. 'I don't think that I ever did anything that would send me to hell when I died, maybe............no.' I thought before turning around to see the "hotel" that I was in. (A/N: The picture on top is the hotel, and I don't own it.) Before anything else happened, a small orange portal opened up and some black tentacles/tendrils, I don't know what they are, came up and grabbed me and brought me back inside.

Once I was back inside, the doors slammed shut and the 6 creatures were starting to surround me. The only thing that I could do at that moment was to do the thing that I thought was right at the  moment. I ran to the corner, got into a fetal position and began to cry.

(Y/N): *sobbing* Please don't hurt me.

???: We would never harm anyone that is a guest at my hotel. I promise.

Still tears in my eyes, I looked up to see a tall, slender female creature that has long, blonde hair, with lighter blonde highlights, which is tied into a twice-banded low ponytail. Her skin is white with 2 red circles on her cheeks as well as a big welcoming smile. Her eyes were yellow with a crimson red iris and no pupils. She wore an untucked white long-sleeved dress-shirt with a small black bowtie. She also wore a fitted red tuxedo jacket with dark-red lapels and a pair of red fitted pants. And to finish off, she was wearing black and white saddle shoes.

 And to finish off, she was wearing black and white saddle shoes

(Y/N): Who a-are you?

???: Oh, sorry. My name is Charlie and I want to welcome you to my hotel. The "Happy Hotel."

???: I do believe it's called the "Hazbin Hotel" now dear.

Charlie: Right. 

(Y/N): C-can someone t-tell me wh-what's going on?

Charlie: Sure. Please take a seat.

She showed me one of the couches that she had in the lobby, which looked they were used before her, well so did the place. Ignoring the fact that I was in hell, I sat down and she proceeded to introduce me to everyone there.

First off was a slim, dapper man, with beige colored skin, and a broad, permanently affixed smile full of sharp, yellow teeth. Appearing to be a little bit taller than Charlie by maybe a foot, he spots a pinkish-red cropped, angled bob-cut with black tips at the ends and two large, black tipped tufts of hair extending from the top of his head, evoking the ears of a deer. The style has an undercut at the back, and two small black antlers protruding from the top of his head. His eyes have dark-red sclerae, bright-red irises and thin black pupils. He also wears a dark-red oval-shaped monocle, rimmed with black, over his right eye.