Chapter 14: Spring Broken (Part 1)

A/N: I decided to make this chapter after the last one and as well as I finished eating. Did you guys enjoy the first episode of season two of Helluva Boss? I know I did. I hope that you all have a good day/night, and enjoy.

Y/N POV

It has been a couple of days since I stayed at the Goetia's place and my talk with Stolas. I still don't even know why I wanted to hug him. I was listening to Charlie talk to Vaggie as they were trying to get some sinners to join the hotel. Angel was sitting next to me and petting Fat Nuggets, and we just waited for their conversation to be done.

Charlie: I still think that we need to put some other advertisements out.

Vaggie: The last time we did that were when we had fliers, and they were all returned to us in garbage bags.

Charlie: I know, but I think that we should-

Charlie had stopped her conversation when we heard some music going off.

A/N: Ignore the pictures. It's just the music that I needed.

Charlie: Where's that music coming from?

We all looked at where the noise was. It was coming from me.

(Y/N): *realizing* Sorry. That's my ringtone.

Vaggie: You're ringtone is...

Angel: Polka music. I asked (Y/N) if they could have it for one of their ringtones just in case. It's loud.

Charlie: Yeah. It is very loud.

I look at my hell-phone to see who was calling me. I didn't really know who it was calling me, but I decided to answer.

(Y/N): Hello?

???: *phone* Hey, (Y/N). It's Moxxie.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Moxxie. Question. How did you get my number?

Moxxie: *phone* Give you one guess.

(Y/N): Blitzø?

Moxxie: *phone* Yep. I wanted to call you to ask you if you wanted to come and hang out with us? We really didn't have time to hang out since... well you know.

(Y/N): Yeah... That.

Angel: Who ya talking to?

(Y/N): *pulls phone away* Moxxie. The imp that works at I.M.P.

Charlie: Why is he calling you?

(Y/N): He wanted to ask if I wanted to hang out with them today. I don't really have anything to do, except to stay here.

Vaggie: I don't think that you should go with them.

(Y/N): Why not?

Charlie: Well... I may have told everyone here that you went with them back to the living world on accident.

(Y/N): Oh... Yeah... I didn't do anything wrong. I also didn't do anything that would ruin the hotel's name.

Charlie: I know you didn't mean to do it, but I think that you should stay here.

(Y/N): Ok. I'll just tell him that I'm busy.

I go back to tell Moxxie that I can't, but Angel has an idea.

Angel: Why don't I go with (Y/N).

Charlie, Vaggie, and (Y/N): WHAT?!

Angel: Yeah. I'll make sure that (Y/N) doesn't do anything their not suppose to do, and besides, all we're doing is staying in the office. How hard can that be?