Chapter 12: Meeting V-V-Very Interesting People

A/N: If you don't know who the people are just by the title and by the video, then be sure to read to find out who they are. 

3rd POV

It has been 2 weeks since the incident at Loo Loo Land, and (Y/N) has been training with Stolas to control their new powers. During their free time, Blitzø and the others at I.M.P have been going to the living world and taking some things from their targets to give to (Y/N) to do. They brought over different movies, books, games, and clothing that (Y/N) really enjoys. Some of the different things have to deal with either humans making bad choices, like making a theme park that is full of extinct animals that they brought back to life, or having massive monsters known as kaiju's roam the earth and make them fight each other. 

After some training and having some free time, (Y/N) decided to head to Imp City to have a look around.

(Y/N): *telling everyone in the mansion* I'm heading out. I'll see you all later.

Stolas: Ok, and be careful. We don't want you to get hurt, because your father might kill us.

(Y/N): I'll be safe. Bye!

(Y/N) then teleports to outside of I.M.P, and begins to look around.

(Y/N) POV

Once I was outside of the I.M.P. Building, I decided to get into my imp disguise to hide in plain view. (A/N): You decide on what the disguises look like for (Y/N). I then made my way down the street to look at the different shops that they had. I came across one shop, but I was stopped when I heard two female voices.

???: You know, we aren't going to give you any service if you don't pay.

???: So either pay us, or leave us alone.

I looked to see different male imps and male sinners as they were talking to two different sinners. One looked like a succubus, but they were a sinner. She is probably around 8-9 feet tall. She has an hourglass figure, with a pointed tail with a merlot red color tip. She has two wine red color horns with red stripes. While the other one looks like a cat. I can't tell what the color of her fur is, but I can tell that she has long hair that matches parts of her fur, as well as that she has a bell around her neck.

 I can't tell what the color of her fur is, but I can tell that she has long hair that matches parts of her fur, as well as that she has a bell around her neck