Chapter 9: Meeting Charlie's Parents

A/N: Thank you all for the support on my story. It really means a lot to me. I hope you all like this chapter. Also, thank you to @nathaneskell for giving me an idea that will happen in this story. If you want to know what happens, then read to find out. Also, the majority of this chapter will be in 3rd person, and the rest will be in Lucifer's POV, and will switch back to (Y/N) POV for the end.

3rd POV

The next day came as everyone in the hotel is doing what they normally do. Vaggie is trying to figure how to promote the hotel more, Alastor is reading a book, Husk is at the bar drinking some cheap booze, Nifty is cleaning up the hotel, Angel is trying to flirt with Alastor and Husk. While they are doing that, Charlie is in (Y/N)'s room as she's trying to prepare them before they head to her parents. Charlie is nervous, while (Y/N) isn't. 

Charlie: *Helping (Y/N) put on a fancy suit/dress* Are you nervous?

(Y/N): *struggling to get ready* Why would I be nervous? 

Charlie: Well, because we're going to see my parents, and this is your first time seeing them. 

The look on (Y/N)'s face is a mixture of shock and worried. (Y/N) knows that Charlie is the princess of hell, and they're alright with being around her because she's so sweet. On the other hand, meeting the king and queen of hell was another story. (Y/N) didn't know how they'll react when they see them in hell, and still alive. (Y/N) really didn't know what will happen and hoped that they weren't going to die by the hands of Lucifer himself.

(Y/N): *finally dressed and nervous* H-How do I l-look? 

Charlie: You look great. *smiles and gives a thumbs up* Now all we need to do is to tell everyone. 

(Y/N): *still nervous* D-Do you th-think th-that's a g-good idea? 

Charlie: Of course. After all, where would we be going if we weren't dressed properly to meet someone from hell's hierarchy.

(Y/N): *calmed down a bit* I guess you're right. Should I tell them or are you? 

Charlie: I will. *puts her left hand on (Y/N)'s right shoulder* Don't worry, just go to the limo and wait for me there, ok?

(Y/N): Ok. *smiles as much as they can* 

Charlie lets go off (Y/N), and they both head to the lobby. (Y/N) passes everyone and heads outside, which makes everyone wonder where they were going. Charlie then tells everyone what they're doing, much to everyone's disagreement. She tells them all that (Y/N) will be alright, and heads out to the limo. Once she's outside, she sees (Y/N) talking to Razzle and Dazzle.

Charlie: Alright. Ready to go (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Ready as I'll be. 

Charlie then nods and they both enter the limo. Razzle and Dazzle then get into the driver seat and they are all on their way to meet and see Lucifer and Lilith. The limo made its way out of Pentagram City and before long, Charlie's limo approaches The Morningstar Castle, which makes (Y/N) nervous, but no one is more nervous than Charlie. She didn't tell her mom(Lilith) anything about (Y/N), just that she was bringing someone over to talk and to have lunch with them. The limo stops at the main staircase that leads up to the front door of the castle, Razzle and Dazzle then get out and open the limo door for Charlie and (Y/N) as they all make their way up to the front door. 

Charlie: *before knocking on the door/ringing the doorbell she looks at (Y/N)* You ready?

(Y/N): *sweating bullets* Not really, but let's do it. 

Charlie then knock on the door/rings the doorbell and wait for someone to answer. Not long after, the door opens and they all walk in. Inside they are greeted my some demons that act as the maids/butlers as they all bow at the presents of the princess of hell, and look at (Y/N) suspectedly. Charlie and (Y/N) make their way to the main living room where Lucifer and Lilith are waiting for them, sitting on one of the main couches.