Chapter 2: Finding out the truth.

(A/N): This is going to be a bit shorter than the other chapters because all this chapter is a flashback that will be explained further on in the story. I also know that Husk's redesign is out, but he will stay the same until a new chapter. This chapter is all about (Y/N) and Charlie.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): . . .

Charlie: Are you ok?

(Y/N): . . . 'She has to be joking, right? Of course she's joking!'

Charlie: Hello? (Y/N), are you there?

Before she could say anything else to me, I just couldn't help but laugh at what she just said because she was clearly joking

(A/N): In the video (Y/N) is J. Jonah Jameson and Charlie is Peter

(Y/N): That's a funny joke, Charlie. *Wipes a fake tear from their left eye*

Charlie: (Y/N). I'm not joking.

She said that in a serious tone, my expression went from laughing to surprised

(Y/N): Wait . . .  you're serious?

Charlie: Yeah. I would never joke about something this serious.

I saw the look on her face and I knew she was telling the truth. The only thing I could do was ask her one question.

(Y/N): What happened to me?

Charlie looked like she was going to cry, but she didn't. She started to tell me what had happened.

Charlie POV 

*Flashback 3 Years Ago*

It had been a while since I told everyone about my project in order to save my people from the Cleanse that happened every year, and no body wants to be redeemed. Everyone was out doing their business. Al, Husk, and Nifty were all out shopping for more supplies. Vaggie was trying to get more sinners to at least try it out. While Angel was doing................ whatever he would normally do. I was in my office going through some paperwork that needed to be done when I heard a male/female voice echoing through the hotel. 

The voice was singing, but it was very soft and long, like they were about to pass out. I started to look through the hotel and found out that the voice was not in the hotel, or in hell for that matter. The voice was starting to die down and I needed to find where it was coming from. I went to one of the many, many empty rooms that we had and made a pentagram out of chalk and made a portal to find the source of the voice.

Once the fire surrounded me and teleported me to the location, I was in shock to see an 18 year old human boy/girl chained to a wall. I noticed the many cuts, bruises, the tons of blood all over them as well as on the ground and the tethered clothing that they were wearing. I new that I needed to help them, so I conjured up some hellfire into my hands and melted the shackles off of them without burning them. I picked them up bridal style and found them to be really light, and made our way back to the hotel. 

Once we made our way back to the hotel, I put them into the bed of the empty room that I used to get to them. As soon as I put them in the bed, I checked them and found out they were going to die. I started to panic because I knew that if a human died in hell, they would never get to go to heaven. I didn't know what to do, but then I remembered. All of hell's royalty members had a special potion that could heal them in any situation, even if they're about to die. I summoned the potion and gave it to the human.