Chapter 16: Comforting the Spider and seeing new changes

A/N: This is going to be a short chapter. Just so I can get the next chapter going.

Y/N POV

Angel was sitting there not saying a word when I called out to him. I then sat right next to him to see what was the problem. I didn't say anything, but I knew that something was off. 

(Y/N): Can you tell me what's wrong?

Angel:..................

(Y/N): You can tell me. 

Angel: *sighs* I'm just a little worried about what Charlie will do if she finds out that I went to the living world. 

(Y/N): You should be a little bit more afraid of Vaggie if she finds out. 

Angel: *chuckles* Yeah you're right. *sighs* Were you talking about me up there?

(Y/N): What?

Angel: When you were singing. Were you talking about me?

(Y/N): Not all of it. Some parts, but not all of it.

Angel: What do you mean?

(Y/N): *sighs* You remember who I used to live with before coming down here?

Angel: Yeah?

(Y/N): Well... I was thinking about my old life. How I used yo be their own personal stress reliever, and how they didn't care for me one bit. I mainly was talking about me when I was up there, but I do know about your own little treatment with... you know who.

Angel: Yeah... so... what are we going to do?

(Y/N): Well first off, we will not tell anyone about this. This is going to be our secret. Oh and *turns to Blitzø office* Blitzø.

Blitzø: *Appears from out of his office* Yeah?

(Y/N): If you tell anyone about this... (Ripper's voice) I̶̢̙͓̺͛̿̿ ̴̡̗͍̬͗͠ẃ̷̲̬̼͔̈́́i̶͖͙͇̯̬̅̄̄l̷̙͍̎l̶̛̼̝̲̮ ̵̣̥̤̣̈͠p̴̧͇͓͎̤̈́̿e̴͙̱̦͉̦̅̃̓r̷̛̩̩͍͓͂̎̾̆ṧ̸̩̗̖͓́͊̉ö̵̦͎̰̻́̾n̴̡̖̦̥̉́̉̓̚â̶̜̟̮̱͊͆͝ḷ̸͉͍̘̀͑̽̚ľ̶͖̰̋͆̕ỳ̴͉͘ ̴̱̏̅r̵̦̮͖̉͝ĭ̵͉̘̐̊͛͘p̸̫̳̩̑͜ ̶̠͍́̓̀̇͝o̸̢̥̱̞̒f̸͎̈̅͋f̴̪̫̙̭̄͐̓̌͠ ̴͔͑́̔͌y̸͚̺̏͠ŏ̶̼̲͍̂̀̚͜͝ū̵̜̱̂͆r̸̜̠̻̿̐͋̈́̕ ̶̡͛̈́̄d̸̲̅́ḯ̴̡̢̟̎̕c̶͇͠ḱ̸͎̝̬́̕ ̸̡͉̫̣͆̋̅ạ̸͍̥̓̍̓̒n̶̲̩̰̂̏̒͋̓d̷̜̦̪̽̓ ̸̖̣̲̾̐̇g̷͓͚̹͛͐͐̀͒i̶͔̮͙̋̃v̵̈́͒̈́̀ͅe̴̩̅̀͝ ̷͙̥̞͂̐̑͠į̵͗t̷̛̳̠͔̙͊̐̇ ̴̡̬̥̫͇̌͒̑t̴̨̜̍͋̈́̕ò̶̟̩͜ ̶͕̩̮͒̔S̸͎̻̟̼̠̾̈́t̶̨̟̻͐ó̶͜l̶͎͙̓̑̏̓͋a̸̢̬̖͒ş̶̮̖̟̫̔͑͌̌ (retuned back to normal) do you understand?

Blitzø: *scared shitless* Y-Yes.

(Y/N): Good. *tuns to Angel* Shall we head back to the hotel?

Angel then shakes his head in agreement, and I teleport us back to the hotel. We teleport back to the hotel and I see everything is going as it normally is. Vaggie and Charlie just got back from trying to get people to join the hotel, Alastor is reading a book, Husk is working behind the bar and Niffty is cleaning. I looked over at some spots of the... Wait a second. I look over to see Niffty and Husk looking different. 

Niffty is still who she is but she's different, not just in clothes, but her skin. Her one large eye has a hot pink and yellow sclera with a light yellow iris, and a black pupil. She also has a single eyebrow and white skin. She has short pink hair with a yellow highlight. Her teeth are sharp and light yellow, and she has small pink dots at each corners of her mouth, evocative of dimples. Her attire is that of a red 1950's maid dress and a white apron over it with three dripping splotches. She wears a dark red neckerchief. She has small, pointed limbs with her arms being black and her legs colored dark red.